Bermapan 2016 (The Reveal)

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by CrystalCastles, Jul 5, 2016.

?

The Bermapan is perfection.

Poll closed Jul 12, 2016.
  1. I agree, it is our only hope

100.0%
  2. Yes, it is our only hope

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. CrystalCastles

CrystalCastles Active Member

Disclaimer: All views expressed in this post are mine and in no way represent BB in any form or fashion. The Bermapan is merely a myth that grew from a mispronunciation and will NEVER be instated on the server.

As many of you know, I posted a thread about a week ago titled Bermapan which gives some insight into a democratic initiative I (with help from players in the community) have come up with. However, after much pressure and public backlash, it has come to my attention that the details of the Bermapan need to be revealed to the general public. This post will outline all of the great things the Bermapan could bring if it is instated.

• Under the Bermapan, the server will effectively be able to ward off unsuspecting predators.
    • Under the Bermapan, contributing will no longer be accepted. Anyone caught contributing will immediately be banned for the standard Player Lockout time period.
    • The Player Lockout System is a new system that comes baked in with Bermapan. Basically, the system stops players from abusing their privileges by playing for more than 10 minutes in each 30 minute time period. Once a player has played passed the maximum time the system will automatically ban that player for the standard 1 month duration. If any player is automatically banned for at least 1 time, they will have effectively received the Bermapan.
    • Any player that has received the Bermapan and its blessings will be barred from player activity including and limited to the following:

Any player telling you 'Hello.'

Any player that is caught telling a player who has previously received the Bermapan 'Hello' at any time will immediately receive the Bermapan and with it will be banned for the standard Player Lockout time period.
    • Cubes will be replaced with Triquetras. If you don't already know what that is, you will receive the Bermapan. (Even though I didn't know about it until I looked up "Really Long Shape Names" a moment ago)
    • The Bermapan will change the way we think about Platinum. With the Bermapan, Platinum memberships will now have a monthly fee rather than a one time transaction. But I think it's only fair that with the new monthly subscription the price of platinum be raised to 300 USD rather than the current price of 15 USD.
    • The Bermapan IS for the good of us.
    • The Bermapan IS perfection.
    • The Bermapan IS our only hope.

Please help our campaign with a 3 dollar contribution which will help our fight in winning back the DNC.

I think it's safe to say where we all stand on the Bermapan issue.
    We all agree 100% that it IS the future of BB.
    Thank you all for your time.

#Bermapan2016

Last edited: Jul 5, 2016
    Duck13utt and eth9n like this.
  2. eth9n

eth9n [BB] Sub Admin Sub Admin

NO MORE CONTRIBUTING!

CrystalCastles and Kaiden like this.
  3. Xandrah2

Xandrah2 Fear me puny humans!

Urgh, reading this physically hurt me.

4. CrystalCastles

The Bermapan is known to have that effect.

5. RaZoRaK

RaZoRaK Active Member

This just goes to show how insane and depressed Crystal really is on the inside.

6. CrystalCastles

Actually people have been asking me what the Bermapan is so I don't see how delivering makes me depressed or insane.

7. CrystalCastles

In fact if anything I would say you're the depressed one for living in a state which assumes that anyone who makes a joke is depressed and insane. Lol ^,^

8. RaZoRaK

RaZoRaK Active Member

It was just a prank, bro. Calm down

9. CrystalCastles

Lmao I know. I'm a prankster too.