Karaoke in the Discord

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by CrystalCastles, Aug 2, 2016.

1. CrystalCastles

CrystalCastles Active Member

As many of you know, eth9n made an unofficial [BB] Discord and it recently blew up quite a bit so we thought it would be a fun idea to have a karaoke night this Friday. Everyone is welcome to join us this Friday for the fun, and likely insanity. Since links are temporary I won't be posting one until Friday, which you can find in this thread. If you would like to join the Discord before then just send me a private message and I'll get you a link.

We may also be hosting a movie this Saturday separate from the [BB] cinema movie. We'll be coming up with a theme before then and everyone will get to vote for what movie we all watch based on the chosen theme.

Lastly, the Discord also has a music channel where you can queue up a song a listen with your friends.

We look forward to seeing you there! :)

2. CrystalCastles

Ulapin likes this.
  3. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

How'd it go? Any recordings or anything? I still remember BB doing one in like 2009 at Christmas, Crimson J's unique take on Ducktails and Rainbow Road.

4. CrystalCastles

It was really fun even though most of us sounded god awful. I believe eth9n has some recordings of it. We sang a few notable songs as a group: Don't Stop Believing, Bring Me to Life, and All Star. Sometimes it went full meme with one person soloing Jacob Sartorius' song Sweatshirt. We did that Frozen song as well, Let It Go. I'm only sad that I had to get off two hours in xP

Last edited: Aug 6, 2016
    NeverReady likes this.
  5. NeverReady

NeverReady [BB] Admin Admin

Got a few from Night and her quality self.

If anyone else has some, post em'.

RaZoRaK and Ulapin like this.
  6. CrystalCastles

My throat hurt when I woke up this morning from all the songs I did last night lol.

NeverReady likes this.