What video games are you looking forward to?

Discussion in 'Gaming and Tech' started by Kaiden, Oct 14, 2011.

1. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Not played an MMO in years, I liked the cinematic for Elder Scrolls online a while ago, not really followed the game at all though.

Got Witcher 3 and all the DLC and people keep telling me to play it, probs get through Dishonoured 2 first though.

I'm at work for 4 hours tomorrow where you sit there doing nothing getting paid, so bought Firewatch and going to be playing that, heard good things!

2. John Brown

John Brown [BB] Resident Alcoholic Admin

I liked Firewatch quite a bit!

Kaiden likes this.
  3. Rhythums

Rhythums [BB] Admin Admin

Firewatch was a let down imo

4. Kaiden

Oh god :( Well getting paid to sit at work for 4 hours tomorrow, gonna give it a try and see how it goes. Orcs Must Die 2 as a backup which I played last time I had a weekend to cover!

5. RaZoRaK

RaZoRaK Active Member

Well I picked up Elder Scrolls Online on Friday and I have barely stopped playing at all. I'm addicted to it. I've never even liked MMOs before but I am absolutely loving this game so far.

6. Kaiden

Every MMO I've played has eventually just turned into grind, whether it's the levelling or the end game content; none seem to just keep up delivering decent content without the need to farm for ages.

Played a few hours of Firewatch, enjoyed it but interrupted by work a bit, need an evening to play it really!

7. Pot Ducky

Pot Ducky Hurf Durf,

Pretty sure I just deleted Elder Scrolls Online after downloading it months ago and never playing. Now your making me want to play it!

8. RaZoRaK

RaZoRaK Active Member

I'm sure a big part of me enjoying it is that I love Elder Scrolls and the lore and world, but I enjoy the gameplay very much as well. I have had to do some grinding and farming, but not for extended amounts of time. Still having a lot of fun with it though.

9. |Sneaks|

|Sneaks| Guest

did u do the sex

10. Fishy

Fishy Member

I bought ESO forever ago and can't get in to it, the combat just feels so boring to me.

NeverReady, eth9n and Rhythums like this.
  11. SigmaFive

SigmaFive New Member

Scorn (from ebb software)

12. Kaiden

Playing through Dishonored 2 atm, enjoying it so far. Very cool mechanic of looking into the "past" by holding an item and jumping to it at will, only seen it in one level so far but mechanic was fun.

13. Fishy

Fishy Member

Anyone play Planetside 2? Started a while ago but lost interest, recently got back in to it.

14. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

I keep looking at it, but I kinda meh out with how long it takes to progress

15. Kaiden

Any games coming out that people think are worth keeping an eye out for? Dunno if most of the decent tiles are done for the year.

Finished Dishonored 2, enjoyed it; more of the same really although a lackluster last boss.

16. RaZoRaK

RaZoRaK Active Member

There are really no games that I'm looking forward to currently. Nothing has really peeked my interest. As for Dishonored 2, I've never played either of the games and I really know nothing about them at all.

NeverReady likes this.
  17. Doggo

Doggo New Member

Im looking forward to see how Destiny 2 turns out.

18. Kaiden

They're decent games, they're not really doing anything special, but the large open maps and multiple ways to deal with stuff is refreshing. 2 is basically the same as 1 with a few new additions, although I haven't played the first in years.

Not played Destiny, I don't think it was on PC? So no idea about it, apparently 2 will be though.

19. Ashman6

Ashman6 New Member

I personally have already pre-ordered Destiny 2 on PC as I was a huge destiny 1 fan, I played it solidly for 2 years and a half. This is the only game I am really excited to play.

20. RaZoRaK

RaZoRaK Active Member

I was never interested in Destiny either. All the reviews I watched said that it was average at best and that it had a lot of grinding and repetition. A couple of things I am excited for aren't necessarily games, but mods. I'm waiting for more of Beyond Skyrim to release and for Skywind and Skyblivion to be finished.