Need help

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Jaden, Jul 28, 2017.

1. Jaden

Jaden New Member

recently I have been a really big fan of bb server on skill surf and I had recently need help since when I beat a map it usually gets me cubes now it just says I am a bad sport. I am not hacking wallhacking or whatever so if there is a way you can fix this for me that would be really great! :D

my steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198300448483/

2. Squeaks

Squeaks Member

I am not sure why this is happening but this has been happening for quite a few people.. I am sure Teddi will help you out when he sees this.

3. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

You're tripping the cheat detection quite hard; albeit in a specific way. Are you usually joining from a specific RP server before connecting to our servers? If so, can you provide the IP for it?

Also, this has happened to less than 0.01% of the active playerbase so it's not quite prevelant :)

4. Jaden

Jaden New Member

I think this had to do with a dark rp server called orion network I was banned for 2 weeks. This had nothing to do with surf though so I don't know why this had to stick with the rule. I'm not sure what really happened. I was also not cheating ever in Gmod. The orion network ip is: 192.223.25.7:27015

Last edited: Jul 28, 2017
  5. Teddi

Their ban has nothing as to why you've been flagged as a cheater on our end :) I'm just verifying something else real quick

6. Teddi

I'd recommend possibly doing a clean install of your GMod (just rename Garrysmod to garrysmod_old) as that server (plus a few others i've checked out via your steam group) isn't causing what I'd expect to happen. I'll lift the flag for now.

Kaiden likes this.
  7. Jaden

Jaden New Member

oh ok, makes sense now that I read it

8. Jaden

Jaden New Member

Ok thanks bud for helping me out! :D