HIYA.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Robdoc, Oct 28, 2012.

1. Robdoc

Robdoc New Member

Well, i'm Robdoc. I have an account here from forever ago, and I decided that I wanted to check out what was going on. I havent been on here for over a year, and your deathrun... maybe a tad under a year. regardless, you have a kickass deathrun, BBuild is where I spent ALL of my time until I realized that DarkRP existed. And surf, I still dont understand that shit.

I'm with a community now, "Impacted Servers," who own and run a DarkRP Which I administrate(switching to a zombie-based corerp(not the kind with 500 shitty zombie spawns that people camp. ask me later if you wanna hear bout it.)), a TTT(Its fucking great.) which I moderate, and a minecraft server in which I administrate.

Anyways, Im back in the community and Im not sure how long I'll be here, but hopefully I find the servers as much fun as I did in previous years.

AND A QUESTION. How big can an attachment be? it doesn't say.

2. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

Hello there again! I believe I raised the limit on attachments, but php will probably require it to be less than 10MB.

3. Joey Skylynx

Joey Skylynx Minister of Propaganda

Welcome back to BB!
    We've got a very active TTT running as of the moment[and hopefully BBRP in some time <3]

4. Robdoc

Robdoc New Member

What are you looking to do in said bbrp?:3 just vanilla, or are you gonna spend days getting blisters on your hands from re-coding the whole gamemode. Remember kids, a blister means you are working hard.

5. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

BBRP is basically recreated from the ground up. We want to move away from generic Magic-buttons that do everything for you, summarized as F2 menus that allow you to i.e. buy guns, ammo etc - and move more towards actual character development and putting effort into getting rewards, such as developing corporations or creating an actual business selling and purchasing products to keep afloat.

It'll be unlike any current RP gamemode, that's for sure, the bigger question is when we'll see it (and the answer is hopefully not too long!)

I think I recognize your name from DR regardless, so welcome back!

6. Robdoc

Robdoc New Member

Good choice. I'll be happy to take a look at it once its up!

Any way to change my name? I hate having a lowercase r

EDIT: OMG TEDDI. THANK YOU. I LOVE YOU. (he changed my name to a R instead of r)

7. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

That was Kaiden, not me.

8. Robdoc

Robdoc New Member

Well. Kaiden. I love you.