Knock knock...

Discussion in 'The Door' started by 7rozen_7ear_, Dec 22, 2012.

1. 7rozen_7ear_

7rozen_7ear_ New Member

Hello everyone in this community,

Who am I?

My name is 7rozen_7ear_ aka Frozen_Fear_ (the 7s equal to Fs, actually). I'm also called Frozen_Rear_, -what a surprise- Rozen_Ear_, Fears and other plays of my name. My first steps into this community were rather more of an accident than on purpose, but like many great inventions were found by accident, I think that I'm going to stay here for a while.

I live in Belgium, the Flemish (Dutch) part, yet pretty close to the linguistic and Dutch border of the province of Limburg. I read Latin-Modern Languages at school, which explains my interest for the study of foreign languages and poetry, yet I sincerely hate literature. Also, you can always suggest me a different pronunciation, use of grammar ... because it is one of my goals to being able to speak English with a native accent. I actually focus on two accents. The RP, albeit rather moderatly, and the "general" American pronunciation. The former because we learn that one at school, the latter because I've got family living in Oregon. Yet I've got a long way to go, if I can recite Toxic, because my accent is "peculiar". I'm able to speak Dutch (my dialect included), English and French fluently in most cases, German is something that I'm working on, but I'm making progress. What Latin's concerned, it would be awesome being able to speak that fluently too, but I think I'd rather study Italian and speak that pretty well.

Next year, when I'm going to a university, I intend on reading Computer Science due to my interest in the subject. (I guess that after all computer languages are languages too.)

I mainly discovered GMod because of its awesome features concerning building and its general freedom and modability. Years have passed and seeing me building is as rare as snow on an Australian Christmas; I've made the shift to RP and minigames. The former actually attracted me and having spoken with Joey Skylynx for 2 hours straight, I felt like this was a nice place to be. Right now, you will see me on your TTT-server from time to time.

Concerning my character, I'm usually pretty quiet and introvert, but if you get to know me better you will see that I'm not really anti-social, but rather like to take my time analysing who I'm talking to. Also, I like a good debate, as long as it doesn't become a dispute.

Are there any questions? If so, I'm always happy to help you out with that.

2. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Welcome to the community! Will run into you on TTT I'm sure.

3. Perry

Perry The best guy ever

hello seven rozen seven ear, nice to read you

4. John Brown

John Brown [BB] Resident Alcoholic Admin

Welcome!

5. Whitefang

Whitefang ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Hi.

Also the Dutch English accent is best.

6. 7rozen_7ear_

7rozen_7ear_ New Member

Thanks for the warm welcome in this community! I've never experienced a community where you get in touch with the regular players and the owner right away. I've experienced some communities that only let you directly contact the owner for important information by raging and spamming his Steam chat (although I never tried that out, but I have my sources lol). Also there's those communities where you're excommunicated right away if you're new, just because you are new. It is these things that make me think that this is the right place to stay. The community is involved with the owner/(super/sub) admins by various media (mumble, devblog ...) and they are with their community. It's these things that make a community a true community, by the definition of the word. The same principle of equality can be found in the police system of your upcoming gamemode. Also, you are open to the past of your community and the current status by having opened a wiki. I've read upon the facts (case Kudomeku in particular), which is my right as a starting member, and I'm glad I could do so.

I'm quite sure that I'll find my own way in this community. The signs are alright, the atmosphere isn't cloudy at all. This seems a fair place to be, so I'll be here.

7. Kaiden

We've been going for over 5 years at this point, if you'd joined during Bens era then you'd have probably found it a lot harder to communicate with the owner/higher ups, was just how it was then. But we've learnt from our past mistakes, and there's been enough to learn from, so you're joining at at a pretty good time, especially with the RP gamemode only a few months away at this point.

8. Bundt

Bundt DJ Pauly D MVP

[​IMG]

I'm going to quote you on this from now until the end of time.

9. Kite

Kite Member

10. Perry

Perry The best guy ever

RP CONFIRMED LESS THAN 4 MONTHS AWAY

11. Kaiden

That was me hoping, it's definitely not a scheduled release date :<

12. Perry

Perry The best guy ever

teddi confirmed less than 4 month also on mumble, mark it on your calendar

13. TheBlackShadowOfGod

TheBlackShadowOfGod New Member

Helluw frozen. Although I already knew ;3

14. Whitefang

Whitefang ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I would like to reiterate that Teddi in no way is a spokesperson for [BB] Roleplay or [BB] Servers.