Elder Scrolls Online Beta Weekend

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Overlord, Jan 8, 2014.

1. Overlord

Overlord lolz to can't say @dmin

Hello everyone,

So I had my friend IRL telling me he had a e-mail of a beta invitation the date for this beta test is:

[​IMG]

I checked my e-mails and I got the invitation as well. I spoken too some other members of BB saying they have had theirs as well. So I thought bring it up see if anyone is planning on wanting to try this out together or of course it is a MMORPG maybe rather go it alone.

All I can say for myself is bring on the energy drinks I am not sleeping from trying this out haha.

(Oh also btw no one posted a topic about it on the forums Happy New Year :D )

Edit:

Anyways just mainly thought posting this up just too see if any other members have the beta.

I doubt me exposing the date and times isn't gonna effect the NDA :p

Last edited: Jan 8, 2014
  2. Bundt

Bundt DJ Pauly D MVP

It's literal garbage. I've played a few hours a few beta tests ago. It's a korean mmo with skyrim UI. Sorry to burst your bubble but it's going to fail, hard. It's extremely boring and unpolished. It felt like a game that came out in 2004.

3. Perry

Perry The best guy ever

I expect it to be bad but I'm still going to try it because then I will know it's bad from experience

4. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

Supposedly they've really came quite far since the last beta? No invite here :( but would be interesting to see how it plays.

5. John Brown

John Brown [BB] Resident Alcoholic Admin

I don't know what anyone was expecting with this.

6. Overlord

I am expecting argonian sex just like I do on Guild Wars 2 as a Charr *coughs* I mean have wonderful RP's and see the world and explore it. :eek:

Also I still a bit meh on the system of battles from the looks etc. But gotta wait and see :D

7. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

Supposedly it's meant to be somewhat skill based as a bunch of lowlevels can actually down a higher level player? I've not seen any gameplay or stats, just supposedly actual features :V

8. King Cole

King Cole Active Member

I'm calling that it'll be a bit of a success for a short while before overall floundering.

9. Perry

Perry The best guy ever

I.. I actually quite like it what

10. Pot Ducky

Pot Ducky Hurf Durf,

Had to reformat computer so haven't got chance to try it -___- will try downloading now.

11. Overlord

Well I will say I am loving it. I can't understand why or what is so bad or negative about it. It feels like Skyrim a bit the battle system is not bad. Skills are good. Quests are very similar too MMORPG games. I do like the fishing they added too it.

I am still not sure on paying monthly for it though D: