Kit's Sub-Admin Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Kit, Apr 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kit

Kit New Member

• Name: Kit
    • SteamID: STEAM_0:1:116351909
    • Server(s) you wish to apply for whatever role: I would like to apply for sub-admin on [BB] Surf
    • Why you think you should be accepted for this role: I am on the server a lot. I've helped out many people on the server while playing, and have tried to deal with others. I have a few days of play time, and I know a lot of people in the community, and hopefully they know me. :)

2. Kenny

Kenny New Member

+1 from me :)
    One reason that I can think of that would make Kit a good sub-admin would be that he is on the server(s) almost as much as me. Kit is also a very helpful and friendly member, but I don't think he would hesitate to put his foot down when necessary.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2016
  3. Kit

Kit New Member

Awwww thanks :D

4. Chase

Chase [BB] Sub Admin Sub Admin

Ive seen kit alot on the server. Ive enjoyed talking to him and he likes to help people. I also think ive seen him more afk on the server than actually playing. Im not sure how longs hes been playing the server but ive been here for awhile and ive seen him since i started.

Rhythums likes this.
  5. RaZoRaK

RaZoRaK Active Member

Kit plays on the server very often and he seems to enjoys helping the newer players. Although he is AFK quite a bit, I think he would make a good Sub-Admin.

6. Kit

Kit New Member

Usually when I'm afk, I have the game running in the background, and I can hear the game.
    I just wait out map changes :p

7. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Sorry for delay on this. If I'm honest I haven't seen much of you lately, and dunno if that's just our timezone diferences or. You usually come on at like 4am for me so makes it difficult to see you playing on the server. I've asked around and while no one had anything particularly critical to say I didn't hear anything remarkable either. I think as myself and Teddi don't see you much in-game currently, and haven't had much feedback from others, will need to deny for mean time!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.