eth9n's Sub-Admin Application

Discussion in 'Approved' started by eth9n, May 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eth9n

eth9n [BB] Sub Admin Sub Admin

Name: eth9n

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:41814160

Server/Role: Surf | Sub-Admin

I have been an active member of the [BB] community for a few months now after about a three year long hiatus. I play just about every day and am available at any time (Timezone: PST). My past experience ranges from admining on an old CS:S BHOP server and running one of my own server on CS:GO. I am level-headed and patient when it comes to dealing with rule-breakers and make sure to only punish them when they are truly in the wrong. I hope you can consider this as I would love to make the [BB] community an even better place for people to play!

2. Bunz

Bunz [BB] Sub Admin Sub Admin

He's mature and calm in pretty much any situation I've seen him in, including Fishy giving him a metaphorical bj. He'd be a good addition to the PM-PST crew ;) +9

3. Fishy

Fishy Member

In the time that I've known eth9n, I have not once seen him lose his temper towards someone else. He is always calm and carries out his day with an awesomely chill personality. On top of that, he is available more often than not and spends plenty of time on the server. This, combined with his eagerness to help out those who ask for it, leads me to believe that he would be an excellent addition to our staff team.

4. RaZoRaK

RaZoRaK Active Member

Eth9n is always on the server and never loses his temper in any situation. He is always very friendly and knows how to handle most situations. Eth9n would be an absolute perfect sub-admin. +17 from me.

5. Zombieman

Zombieman New Member

Eth9n you never ever ever lose your temp your always calm when im on and make us laugh to +100

6. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Accepted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.