The non-horrific-cringe Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Feemdog, Jun 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feemdog

Feemdog New Member

• Name - Feemdog
    • SteamID - STEAM_0:0:60798117
    • Server(s) you wish to apply for and given role - Sub Admin - Surf
    • Why you think you should be accepted for this role -

I have been a very active member of the BB surf server ever since I have started in January, and I plan to continue that since it's really all I play. I am available throughout the afternoon times and late at night, rarely early in the mornings. I love to help people, and sort out problems. I feel that I am am well known in the BB surf community, and that I get a long with most of the other admins. ( Don't know if all of them like me ) I am 14 years of age, but when I tell people that they say, "What? you sound like you're like 17" or something around those lines. I have not had any past experience as an admin on other servers, but hey, everyone starts somewhere.

Hopefully you guys think this application is way better than the last. 'Cause I will admit it was, and Bunz ;)

2. Xandrah2

Xandrah2 Fear me puny humans!

How does one "sound like they're 17?" I'm genuinely curious. Aside from that, not having experience somewhere else isn't the worst thing, but you need to realize that it's a very cut and dry job being an admin. Most of the reason younger applicants are looked at with skepticism is because they tend to be more emotional, and that's not what you want in an admin (Speaking from personal experience, I wasn't the best admin because I have a low tolerance for ignorance).

Also, that title is bad, and reflects negatively on the rest in my opinion.

3. RaZoRaK

RaZoRaK Active Member

That's a really good point. That's why I decided to not support 12max345's application because Junior's made me realize that their age is holding them back and it's a big reason why they shouldn't be accepted. I like Feemdog and he's a nice person to talk to, but because of what I said above, I do not support him becoming an admin.

4. Xandrah2

Xandrah2 Fear me puny humans!

Don't get me wrong, being young isn't always a bad thing, and honestly rarely is. It just means you have to look at it more carefully.

5. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

I think at this point just need to see more of you and for you to get more involved in the community before we could accept, so would consider re-applying in the future.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.