Dan's Sub-Admin Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by DanielTheTurtleMan, Jun 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DanielTheTurtleMan

DanielTheTurtleMan New Member

IGN: Dan
    Forums Name: DanielTheTurtleMan
    SteamID: STEAM_0:0:85345534
    Server: Surf
    Role: Sub-Admin

I would like to be a sub admin on the bb surf server.

My name is Daniel Baki, and I am 16 years of age. I think I should be excepted fo this role because, from what other people tell me I would be a great sub admin. People tell me am really nice, always willing to help, and just ll around a good person. I make it one of my goals to be as nice as possible an make as many people my friends as possible, but if someone didn't want to be friends i am not to afraid to tell them the truth the way it is. I don't think I've ever blown any one off when i'm playing on the server before and what i mean is like if i'm having a bad day and some one asked me for help i never tell then to leave me alone and i don't intended to do so either I try to be on the server as much as possible but i do have school and my mom always wants to take me places, but I can garentiee a good 2-3 hours every day. If I were to be accepted I would be fair and take matters in a way that would be viewed both through the player breaking the rule and the player that is asking to punish said player for breaking the rule. I would always have a valid reason and a fair amount of time the player be punished.when i am on the server is usually when no admins are on and it seems that's also when people decide to join in and commit one of the following acts. Screaming, Mic Spam, Not being respectful to other players, and/or not limited to Loudly playing music on the mic. usually when this happens i am able to get an admin on right away but when i'm not able to it can drive me crazy listening to the player. That is more or less the reason why other players and I think I would be a great addition to your team. ^-^

2. [KG] EtomophobicMarsBar

[KG] EtomophobicMarsBar New Member

This application is very well made, and dan is an awesome guy, +support!

3. Xandrah2

Xandrah2 Fear me puny humans!

There are mute functions in place on the client side as well for you to use if you don't want to listen. Also I'd recommend you use spell check, and re-read your application before posting as a general rule. All the spelling errors and grammatical errors are distracting in something you're trying to make sound professional.

Rhythums likes this.
  4. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

I don't usually close applications, however for once I've taken the reins from Kaiden for this one.

Aside from the very odd paragraph you wrote; ultimately due to recent events that you were a part of have resulted in me essentially denying this one outright. I would recommend not calling my admins cancerous in future when they issue punishments against other players. That's not to say there'll never be a place here, but now really is not the right time.

Chase likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.