Brinker Sub-Admin

Discussion in 'Approved' started by Brinker, Jul 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brinker

Brinker Member

*Name: Brinker
    *SteamID: STEAM_0:1:77819366
    *Skill-Surf/Sub-Admin
    *I am 14 years old, turning 15 on August 9th.

I think I would fit the role of Sub-Admin because, I play [BB] on a daily basis. I love the [BB] community, I met half of my friends there. I'm very well known in the [BB] community and I know many people that would agree. I know about 95% of staff on Skill-Surf.
    I do not have much experience with staff on other servers/games, but I have picked up from other staff and I know when to put my foot down.

I've been getting on during the morning at around 10 A.M Eastern Time Zone - UTC (I think that's my time zone, currently in NC) and around that time, I do not see any admins online, at the same time I experience the most mic spam of all throughout the day. To the point where I just turn off voice. I've reported a few mic spammers during the morning, but it's tedious having to record everyone, because i'm also there to surf.

I've supported [BB] through Platinum, I've made models for the Surf Store. On top of that, I have 0 punishments
    I logged on Garry's Mod one day, found a Surf server, "[BB] Skill Surf" I had no idea that this would be my favorite gaming experience. Its very exciting as well with the Anniversary going on! Congrats on 10 years [BB]

I apologies if this was a long application, but I appreciate the opportunity to join the staff team!

pitchblac23 likes this.
  2. 12max345

12max345 Member

Yes, Yes, and Yes. I would love for Brinker to be a sub-admin. He is the most active person on the server. I always see him when i come on. He pays attention and he is liked by so many. He is a very friendly player and is one to deserve this role!

3. Alexwall

Alexwall Member

Brinker is one of the seemingly few mature and level headed people on the server from what i have seen. When hell is breaking loose or there is a circlejerk of bullshittery going on in the chat/voice chat he doesn't feed into it and make it grow. I have never seen him break any rules or be ball-pitted when i have been on. Whenever anyone needs help on the server he is quick to help them whether that be in help with a level on surf or help with anything else. I think the server would greatly benefet from having him as a sub-admin if not even a regular full admin.

4. Kerosene

Kerosene New Member

Pretty cool guy, well known, keeps his cool, go for it.

5. pitchblac23

pitchblac23 New Member

id have to agree with the others on this one brinker would be a better pick then i would be always a great person to chat with respects people never causes problems or says rude or harassing things to people and very helpful to newer surfers to BB if they are in need of help hes usually good to help out and id say pretty well known with all the newer group unlike me since i work 2pm to 1am so im not very well known all around excellent choice for sub-admin

6. Yaky

Yaky New Member

sounds gucci to me

7. Zira

Zira Queen of Manatees

Brinker was one of the first to help me when I was new here (not counting Teddi).

He's really nice and I've never heard him yell at anyone. He's also online a lot, especially times where no other admins have been on.
    I will give him a +1 from here.

8. Xandrah2

Xandrah2 Fear me puny humans!

Never apologize for a long application, unless it's pointlessly so.

Also so far this is the only applicant I've seen with even the slightest forum presence, and desire to help the community in ways that aren't, "I wanna admin." So I think you'd probably do an okay job.

9. RaZoRaK

RaZoRaK Active Member

Brinker is almost always online and keep a level head during situations. I think he deserves a chance.

10. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

11. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

12. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Accepted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.