The Drunk Potato: Surf Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Th Drunk Potato, Aug 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Th Drunk Potato

Th Drunk Potato New Member

Hello, My name is: The Drunk Potato. My steam ID is : (STEAM_0:1:80247200)
    I would like to be a Full Admin on BB skill surf. I think i should be accepted for this role because ive had many expierences with being admin on a DarkRP: The Purge server, Fuzion Gaming: a Deathrun Server, and Gallium31:Ragdoll combat server. THe DarkRP Server and the Deathrun server had Sadly went down but i am still an admin on the ragdoll combat server. if i make it to the accepted list i will be giving up my admin on ragdoll combat because there is already about 20 admin and i would much rather be an admin here instead of there. I am friends with the owner so he will be cool about it :). I am very active on BB, i go on almost everyday. I am pretty well known on it by rock, Junior, and many other people. i have been ballpitted before about a year ago and i totally regret it, im not goin to lie saying it was "my cousin" or "my brother". I am very truthful and will own up to any of my mistakes i made. Ive played 2 days and a couple hours on here. thanks for looking at this. Have a sexy day :D

2. Xandrah2

Xandrah2 Fear me puny humans!

Applying to be a full admin without being a sub admin first is basically asking to be denied. Not only that, but in addition to this being your first post (which is generally fairly bad form), two days worth of play time isn't really a lot for wanting to be an admin.

3. RaZoRaK

RaZoRaK Active Member

2 days of playtime isn't exactly something to mention in an application. That just isn't enough time, not even close to enough. Also, all of your errors and the fact that you didn't follow the template makes it seem a little rushed.

4. Th Drunk Potato

I am just very expirienced in being an admin on servers. im also sorry for including my playtime on the s erver. i thought i did follow the template too, i dont know what i did wrong. sorry

5. Th Drunk Potato

im also going off on what i think i should be not other people :D

6. Brinker

Brinker Member

To be honest, i'm not sure I have ever encountered you on the server. Maybe I never noticed you or you started playing recently. Though it looks a bit rough, Here is a link to the application layout if you would like to re-write your app correctly.
    https://bbroleplay.co.uk/forums/index.php?threads/applications-you.8403/

You can also look back at other applications for reference.

7. Th Drunk Potato

okay . Will do!

8. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

I think at this point it's just too early to tell if you'd be a good fit on the Admin team. Would advise to continue playing and contributing etc, and can look to re-apply in the future.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.