Appeal for my amazing 20year vmute

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by pAurice, Feb 27, 2017.

1. pAurice

pAurice New Member

well teddi ma boi you know you muted me for 20 Years, 11 Months, 1 Week, 1 Day, 3 Hours, 53 Minutes and 19 Seconds, and now after about 13 Days, 20 Hours, 46 Minutes im getting lonely and sad, and would like to apologize for asking you to extend my vmute, plox unmute :^) (ps. sorry for calling you a nazicuck hehexd)

2. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

Write me a 650 word essay on why requesting a permanent punishment is a dumb idea, the technical reason as to why the punishments are for 20 years and why using such terrible insults doesn't make you a big guy.

Kaiden and myself will grade the paper and depending on the paper and the depth of the work we'll reduce it accordingly. You're allowed a 10% grace on the word count either way and you should cite sources for your research. Citations aren't required but will certainly be detrimental if not included and not somehow valid.

Alternatively convince Bundt to become a Doctor again and I'll remove the punishments as well as expunge them from your history as well.

3. Alexwall

Alexwall Member

Can I make a guess as to why the punishments are 20 years on his behalf?

4. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear