[BUG] Hard Server - Fruits 2

Discussion in 'Suggestions / Bugs' started by NeverReady, Apr 6, 2017.

1. NeverReady

NeverReady [BB] Admin Admin

I think the stages/teleporting to the stages themselves are broken. I killed myself and was going to TP back to Sweetcorn which is the stage I was on at the moment, but it instead sent me to Watermelon and said I completed the stage. There was also another instance where someone was on Watermelon and it said they completed when they didn't and made Pear available.

2. CrystalCastles

CrystalCastles Active Member

This is actually a known bug. I experienced it forever ago, and it seemed that pretty much all hard server players (surely that includes admins) were already aware. Not sure why it hasn't been fixed. Of course I could be wrong and they don't know about it but I don't see how that's possible as I know Fishy knew about it when he was still a sub.

3. NeverReady

Well might as well post about it and bring it up again, maybe get a possible fix.

Edit: I found the culprit.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 6, 2017
  4. CrystalCastles

CrystalCastles Active Member

Of course, I was mostly just pointing out that it's been around for a good year now and it's a bit odd that it has stuck around for that long with basically everyone aware of it. Maybe they just forgot because no one plays the hard server. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

5. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

If something like that doesn't get fixed in a few weeks just bump the thread, probably started working on something else and it was forgotten about.

6. NeverReady

Didn't know it was already a thread since I never play the hard server, will check next time if something else happens though.

Kaiden likes this.
  7. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

Essentially it was just pushed back; I'll get this reviewed over the weekend.

NeverReady likes this.