MVP Application.

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Junior, May 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Junior

Junior Active Member Admin

Name: Junior
    SteamID: STEAM_0:0:99051468
    Platinum-based servers - MVP rank
    I think that helping the admins out while they're away or afk(den) would be helpful towards the players from listening to mic spammers or threats. I've never really reported anyone on the forums, but I sent a message to any admin online right away. I know to not use my abilities against others for no apparent reason, but once it comes to someone being annoying to a lot of people that would be a time to use it fairly. I've joined the server on 28/08/2015 and about to be an elder member in about 3 months. I would absolutely love to help the BB community and would be glad helping it. :)

2. SigmaFive

SigmaFive New Member

I like this guy :3

3. Squaesh

Squaesh New Member

This dude's got my support!

4. MidnaGigglz

MidnaGigglz New Member MVP

+1 this needs to happen ^_^

5. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

You've had a few punishments in 2017 and your history is pretty extensive, I think you need to go a while without getting any punishments, and can go from there. Like Never did before getting MVP is a good stepping stone to getting it, recording rule breakers and posting them on here, we can always mute them from there. Teddi exported some logs that show while you're generally fine, when no Admins are on you can still act up (and sometimes with them on too, hence the warnings/mutes). You're really active and get on with pretty much everyone, so if you can tone down the stuff that's getting you warnings then am sure you'll get it in the future.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.