[SUGGESTION] Time shown

Discussion in 'Suggestions / Bugs' started by Chase, Apr 4, 2017.

1. Chase

Chase [BB] Sub Admin Sub Admin

Instead of our times being shown in the run when you press tab can we have that be our pb? I dont know why people would wanna see what time people are on. I'd rather see the pb they have on the map.

2. NeverReady

NeverReady [BB] Admin Admin

I personally like being able to see other people's current times, especially when it stays after completing a map. But I like the idea, just maybe if it were possible to show everybody who was on the server at that moments personal best in a F1 tab or possibly along with the current time when pressing tab?

3. Chase

Why do you like seeing there time? I dont mean to come off rude but im just wondering and the time goes away if they restart the map. I was thinking where to put it but i had no other idea on where it would be able to go.

4. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

For me it shows if someone is mid run at least, if they're not replying I can assume they're probably surfing, or at least not at spawn.

NeverReady likes this.
  5. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

At the moment we're in the process of designing and getting a system live whereby you can view your own personal bests and season / all time bests. That said however we're currently of the mindset we would allow users to keep their personal bests private if they don't feel the need to share them (outside of the top 100 / ability to look at your own). This system will also be web based as opposed to rendered purely in-game so you'll be able to peruse to an extent the current records available and the like.

6. Teddi

For reference as I forgot to mention this, we've had this site in development for some time now - http://bbstatsdemo.surge.sh/#/

Please feel free to give any feedback and so on. At the moment you cannot login and personal records aren't available as it;s using Kaiden's records for those.

7. Chase

Ive never known about this. This seems nice. Is it posted any where on the server? I feel as if some people would like to know these things when ever.

8. Teddi

It's not actually finished yet as I need to grab the files from Ender and finish off some tweaks so it's hostable within the local [BB] ecosystem. Consider it a beta of it I guess and any feedback is welcome.

9. Chase

Seems very promising. It can help alot too with seasons because i have no idea what maps i dont have times on and i can now use that to see. As before i had to guess a map and vote for it.

10. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Yeah once it's all finished it should certainly help with tracking top times etc, I expect those going for seasonal rewards especially will benefit from it.

Chase likes this.