Mitsy's (Real) Admin Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by mitsy, Jul 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mitsy

mitsy New Member

• Name: Isabella
    • SteamID: STEAM_0:1:50835432
    • Server(s) you wish to apply for and given role: Surf[Easy], Surf[Hard] / Full Admin
    • Why you think you should be accepted for this role:
    I have been an active member on the server and communicate with the server regularly. I have been on during "graveyard hours" and have seen many people break rules with no admins on to regulate the server. Having me as admin will help the server grow knowing that they can come on and be greeted without screaming. As much as I meme, I hope that I can prove myself to be helpful to the bettering of this server

x9nine, Daddy and Glitchy_Gamer like this.
  2. Glitchy_Gamer

Glitchy_Gamer New Member

She is on almost everytime that I get on which is pretty often and she always does try to make people chill when they aren't acting right and I think she'd make a great admin :)

3. Malachi

Malachi Member MVP

4. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

I feel the encounter we had yesterday shows this probably isn't the best time, in which a kid was generally being passive, just hyper and chatty but you told him to shut the fuck up and then just repeated shut up until I muted you. That's not the kind of thing we'd expect from an Admin, and as this was only yesterday we have no proof this would suddenly change overnight, so for now we'll need to deny and look at this again in the future.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.