Miss me?

Discussion in 'The Door' started by Lightning, Dec 10, 2017.

1. Lightning

Lightning Active Member MVP

I have just got my new staff membership which I'm super hyped about and spent a whole 2 weeks on the server *cough cough* like usual lol. But this past week I've been off and on less so I decided to tell you why i might be doing this for another week. I'm building my new pc as some of you know like never or Kaiden maybe even you Teddi I might have told you but I just wanted to keep you guys ready for a week without me to supervise even though I'm just MVP I wanna be here for the server though you should know! Cya soon and happy Christmas hope y'all get what you want

2. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

No worries, hopefully you get it all sorted! Next Saturday we have some big updates coming so hopefully you can be ready by then :)

Lightning likes this.
  3. Lightning

By next saturday i will be on im on and off since my laptop is like almost broken Thanks and cant wait for the updates

Kaiden likes this.
  4. NeverReady

NeverReady [BB] Admin Admin

It feels weird to not have someone bothering me 24/7. Hope you come back soon boi. :rolleyes:

x9nine and Lightning like this.
  5. Lightning

Soon I will be back so you can have the feeling of hating me again xD cya soon b also tell Jr he still owes me a date on pubg soon ;)

NeverReady likes this.