Syrex's MVP Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Syrex, Jan 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Syrex

Syrex New Member

Username: Syrex

SteamID: 76561198097566256

Role: Skill-Surf MVP

Hello,

I had initially thought to myself 'hey, I should apply for sub admin!' but that thought quickly faded away, knowing that my chances were slim. My next best bet was MVP. Although not a staff position, its certainly an improvement from my current status. Ive been playing on [BB] Skill-Surf for quite some time now. I joined the server on February 11th, 2016. As I write this, Ive played for a little under 6 and a half days, which is quite some time (156 hours). Over the course of those hours, I have played with the absence of an admin as well as encounter individuals who play music, scream profane words, etc. In these cases I haven't been able to do much, however I think that now that I've played for a significant amount of time, I believe I would be able to handle the responsibility with dealing with those individuals with the permissions potentially granted to me. I also feel like a step up would integrate me more in the community. Ive been playing for quite some time, and knowing there's still a way up the chain is relieving.

I hope you are able to consider me for the MVP role.

Thank you,

~Syrex

MidnaGigglz likes this.
  2. MidnaGigglz

MidnaGigglz New Member MVP

I've seen Syrex on the server a lot and seen how he interacts with other players and I think he'd be a good fit for MVP. I believe he's smart and mature enough to handle micspammers and other troublesome players while admins are offline :)

Lightning and Kaiden like this.
  3. Lightning

Lightning Active Member MVP

Even though my past little less hours since of my new excitement to my pc (which I will soon be back to my addicted to bb state) have seen you on and I like that but I feel 156 hours is just not enough. Maybe a little longer would suffice your needs as MVP and I would like too know what your age is since it does just a little depend on your age since I'm 14 and was lucky to make it. But I believe with do time you can make a good addon to the team but for now its not a rep. But i feel even though I don't fully like it yet You would still be a good support if you do make it on the team since you seem capable, so Good luck and hope you make it bud!

Last edited: Jan 6, 2018
  4. Syrex

Syrex New Member

In response to lightning's post, I'm 18 years old.

Lightning likes this.
  5. Lightning

Alright thanks For the info it seems like you have most of the items to be an MVP but alittle more time but needs more time to decide for extra support and it really is up to Kaiden and Teddi

Last edited: Jan 7, 2018
  6. Lightning

one Last thing before I leave it up to the whole Staff group to decide. Have you ever fully recorded a video to the forums for us to watch over when the staff isnt online. I understand most dont fully know about this but If you could tell me this that would be great!

I Like that you have been (I think) doing (/Admin) when the staff isnt on and I am not downing you for this since you didnt know how too do it so you were doing the best too your abilities but have you formally posted a video or any time of recording to the discord or to the forums catching the troubled group in their acts when staff isnt on.

Because like most of us and I really had too deal with this, Staff wouldn't always be on when you need them so I would record and send it too the forums or if I forgot I would send it too teddi or Kaiden on discord.

Thanks for reading in Syrex wish you the best of luck in your journey of the BB staff community and just BB community in general!

7. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Lightning raises a fair point, we've generally made someone an MVP in the past where they've shown they're helping to mitigate rule breakers on the forums i.e. Never and Lightning, recording demos when no admins are on and posting them. As you're fairly new to the forums, but have been playing for 2 years on and off, to accept the application we'd look at what you've done to help mitigate rule breaking on the server, how you've helped other players, contributed to discussions etc.

Where there's lacking evidence of that it's difficult to accept just on mine or Teddi's experience, which is why we look to other staff who have their own input. Will let the app go for the week and decide from there.

Lightning likes this.
  8. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

So I've left this for a couple of weeks expecting you might act on the above and maybe record and report some of these rule breakers you're experiencing when no Admins are on to demonstrate your willingness to help. As this hasn't happened we can't accept this currently, but I think you'll be a good fit once you've demonstrated an aptitude for helping deter rulebreakers. Take a look at what Never, Lightning etc did to get MVP by posting threads here; https://www.bbroleplay.co.uk/forums/index.php?forums/detention-centre.20/&no_date_limit=1

Lightning likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.