Sub-Admin Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by RSP-LazyLazer, Jun 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RSP-LazyLazer

RSP-LazyLazer New Member

Osu/SubaSuba, I don't know how this works...I joined a couple years ago and have about 15 days logged into the server. From what I can tell of the first few accepted applications is that you apply for sub then after a few months or so you try for full or something like that so i'm goin for sub first? I think you just give a reason for why you want admin, right? Basically most of the time I join there's almost zero regulars on so it's a real grab bag as to the type of peps who join/stay. I get migraines easily but don't like to mute cause then peps just scream over me speaking so it'd be cool to just ballpit trolls.

2. Lightning

Lightning Active Member MVP

ive seen you before and ive seen you helping which is great but i would like to see you on more and /admining and recording and posting to the forums here https://bbroleplay.co.uk/forums/index.php?forums/detention-centre.20/ on the mic spammers and such. I would recommend looking into these applications https://bbroleplay.co.uk/forums/index.php?forums/applications.28/ specifically in the accepted section to see how the format is and how this works. Also last but not least i would recommend starting at MVP which is like a mod on other servers so we can see if you are up to the challenge of being an admin.
    So At the moment im going to have to say -rep

3. Alora

Alora New Member

Not really, every server that I've played mods don't have vote power, they can just gag or mute straight up, unless I'm missing some commands for MVP, but the point still stands.

Basically what lightning said +
    - doesn't have steam username
    - doesn't have steam ID

- imo a weak app over all

That'll be a -1 from me. Sorry >M<

4. NeverReady

NeverReady [BB] Admin Admin

Yeah, honestly just from reading your post, I couldn't tell you were actually applying until the very end.
    I would make something formatted better as well as with the necessary requirements for applying as listed previously by people.

On actual playtime on the server, I feel like I've seen you a bit, but not anytime recently. (I also haven't been active a whole lot, may be unreliable opinion) Not really sure if it would be a good idea to try for sub-admin at this time. You may want to try applying for MVP in the future.

5. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

Though it's already been locked, I would recommend readingherefor role information and what exists in [BB].

Lightning likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.