"early" mic spam

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by RSP-LazyLazer, Jul 1, 2018.

1. RSP-LazyLazer

RSP-LazyLazer New Member

A player named "early" with toucan prof pic was doing a bit of mic spamming, I gave several warnings before using the admin command, Never showed up but either decided it was only worth a warning or just missed the noise by a bit and decided once or twice wasn't punishment worthy. I'm curious as to whether it warrants a ballpit or if it's too spread thinly to really punish.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1aychQLowqHDr1RtQmbxO0AtDZkwWS5uB

Also learned that I should keep warnings to text chat cause the recording thang doesn't do your own voice.

Lightning likes this.
  2. Lightning

Lightning Active Member MVP

Thank you for actually recording this. Me and Never were on and we had actually warned him twice and as I was about to ballpit him he had left. I believed as it was mild spam I would let it be and not post it to the forums, unless he got back on and did it again but thank you for posting it and getting it to the forums as I Think its the best that he doesnt do it again if he gets back on.

NeverReady likes this.
  3. NeverReady

NeverReady [BB] Admin Admin

He did the ballpit worthy noise right before he left and Lightning was on it but wasn't quick enough. I think if you see him on again, just keep an eye out or /admin us to warn us that he's back. But wouldn't be surprised if it was a one and done case. :)

Lightning likes this.