Disco Christ for Mvp

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Melvin Luxtehude, Jul 23, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Melvin Luxtehude

Melvin Luxtehude Member MVP

I think it's fairly obvious to the BB surf community that of the people we encounter on a regular basis there isn't an individual that is more consistently positive and helpful than Disco Christ. He is always willing to help new players and established players on the server and never has negative things to say to anyone. I feel like Disco deserves to have a status that is beyond that of your average player because of this. I would be surprised if I am the only one who has been helped tremendously by Disco, and in turn it has encouraged me to want to be vocal in helping new players and be encouraging with the knowledge I have. I couldn't think of a more fitting person to be in a position to have more influence over the server, as the influence he has is only positive in the limited time I have spent playing with him.

-Thanks guys, Melvin

Lisa likes this.
  2. Melvin Luxtehude

Melvin Luxtehude Member MVP

I forgot to add his steam ID which is 76561197993490671 obviously this would be for surf server also.

3. Lisa

Lisa [BB] Admin Admin

I'm all in for disco, he AND Melvin are to of the most helpful people on the sever not counting staff members. personally I believe they both are worthy of the title MVP. I am unsure if my votes carry any weight yet, but I vote yes to both of them becoming MVP. For the past few nights, sometimes it was only Melvin and myself or Disco and myself on at times, and I have been afking a lot lately because I have been babysitting for my sister, it would be nice to know there are reliable staff members that can call votes if i need to afk for a while. +2 (one for each.) ^.^

4. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Appreciate the nomination, but would encourage Disco to apply for MVP if he's interested, I know the added toxicity you receive as any rank above a standard player isn't something some players want. I do appreciate the many times i've seen him help new players though.

Lisa likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.