Snow (Not Miley Cyrus) admin application

Discussion in 'Approved' started by Lisa, Oct 15, 2020.

?

should Jr surf on the right side of ramps?

Poll closed Oct 22, 2020.
  1. yes

100.0%
  2. yes

100.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lisa

Lisa [BB] Admin Admin

snow
    steamdID: 76561198079892047
    servers: BB surf servers

Henlo frens, I would like to apply for full admin. I have been a sub admin for a while now and thought there was no harm in trying to get promoted. I know there isn't much of a difference between sub/full admin, but sometimes 2 day punishments just are not enough for some people. I would like to do this myself without having to bother any other admins that are not on. I also see a lack of full admins on when I play, and would like to help compensate for that. I should be a lot more active in the coming days due to all my doctor appointments not being for another month or so, and would like to apologize for my absents this past month. I feel I am starting to get over covid these days and have been feeling better, but I have yet to get released back to work, so I have nothing better to do than to sit around and play games. Thanks for considering me!~

PS: Jr licks windows and surfs on the wrong side of ramps, better watch out for that guy, he could be a problem. c:

2. Chase

Chase [BB] Sub Admin Sub Admin

I think snow would be a good fit for full. I've been playing a lot and the only full/sub I see on is jr, Chaco, and bundt. (also snow) Chaco usually isn't on that long when I see him on and jr kind of the same. AFK. Nothing against them but another admin wouldn't hurt. Super friendly towards all people on the server. Plus she is willing to get back on even after she just got off of the game if anything happens.

Lisa likes this.
  3. Disco_Christ

Disco_Christ New Member

I'm all for it! Snow always stays interactive with other players on the server and genuinely tries to keep a welcoming atmosphere in chat and vc!

Lisa likes this.
  4. Jr6150

Jr6150 [BB] Admin Admin

Easy +1. Active, well mannered, and kind to everyone. It would be nice to have another active full, especially since I'm going to be much busier with school going into the future here. I however cannot endorse surfing on the right side, who does that?!?

NeverReady and Lisa like this.
  5. LtHunter240

LtHunter240 New Member

+1 great sub admin would enjoy seeing her promoted!

Lisa likes this.
  6. Malachi

Malachi Member MVP

Been on the server for as long as I can remember, super friendly and willingly to help people surf. I feel like she could really handle the position and wouldn't take advantage of admin powers. +1 rep

Lisa likes this.
  7. Chaco #11

Chaco #11 [BB] Admin Admin

Aside from the recent inactivity due to the virus, Snow is very helpful around the server and has a well established connection between the active players.
    She is usually connected to one of the surf servers late at night when moderation is light and server activity is heavy.
    I would recommend for full admin.

Lisa likes this.
  8. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Accepted.

Chaco #11 and Lisa like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.