[BB] Admin application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by RoboSurfer, Feb 25, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RoboSurfer

RoboSurfer New Member

Name: RoboSurfer
    SteamID: STEAM 0:0:565495191
    Surf Full admin
    Personally this is weird to ask for, but I really love these games. I've talked to Teddi and he helped me find this place, so that I could apply. Surf is just so good, and Teddi does such a good job at being an admin. I really looked up to him for the time i've played so far. I honestly can only say that I love these games and want to help.

I truly love these servers and the people in them. I thank you for any support during the time of this application.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2021
  2. RoboSurfer

RoboSurfer New Member

Also it seems I've been titled as Banana Lover incase anyone wanted to know.

3. Chase

Chase [BB] Sub Admin Sub Admin

I would recommend a few things.
    : Apply for MVP first before moving up in ranks.
    : I haven't seen you around, so just be active on either the forums or the discord server. (Also on the server helps too!)
    Those are the two main things I would recommend to help to become part of the BB community. Also, it takes time for these things.

4. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Will echo Chase's points - you're clearly eager to get involved with supporting BB which we're grateful for, but would suggest getting more involved in the server/Discord before applying for Admin. Regularly help players who ask for it and report those abusing mic when no admins are on will help with this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.