[SUGGESTION] Special item w/ buying plat

Discussion in 'Suggestions / Bugs' started by Chase, Apr 7, 2021.

1. Chase

Chase [BB] Sub Admin Sub Admin

It May of already been suggested also I don't know everything behind the scenes but it may get people to buy plat. Say you get a Limited time item for buying plat. Limited being once its gone, its gone. Maybe refreshes every 3 months or so. I'm not sure what to do with the people that already have plat as they donated when it was $15.

2. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

More perks for Plat are always good, given we've just done an item for signing up to Discord and Steam, so it wouldn't be completely unfounded. I think stuff like this was kind of set aside for Sapphire i.e. a Sapphire aura but never came to fruition. I think as Plat already offers so much there's not been much of an incentive to add smaller perks like an aura or hat, as it's already strong value for money.

Some ideas I thought of were i.e. unique paints for Plat too which would be cool, but again depends how much value it gives (also can't really strip paint if donation lapses, so it'd be permanent etc).

3. Chase

Chase [BB] Sub Admin Sub Admin

Yeah, plat does come with a lot of perks but everyone loves limited items. I feel it might catch more people’s attention knowing that they get an item that will never come back once it’s gone. A sapphire arua would be sick too!