[BUG] Climb server map not changing

Discussion in 'Suggestions / Bugs' started by Chase, Apr 12, 2021.

1. Chase

Chase [BB] Sub Admin Sub Admin

I played the climb server either earlier today or late yesterday and I've noticed over time that the map doesn't change or refresh if no one is on the server. I've mentioned this years ago that it had happened on the surf servers. Not sure if you remember or know the fix but.. basically if I beat the map and no one is on the server then the map doesn't change or refresh to where I can get cubes again on the same map. I have to RTV.

2. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

When you say it doesn't change, do you mean it's like the old Surf behaviour where it'll reload the map before eventually moving on to the next one?

3. Chase

Chase [BB] Sub Admin Sub Admin

Like I'll play a map then hop off the server and then a few hours later get back on and the map still has like 40-50 mins left on it and when I beat it, it doesn't give me any cubes because I'm assuming that the map never changed or refreshed

4. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

Checking out the console logs I saw you left and came back to the same map, but a different session. As for cube completion I can't say either way because I need a specific timeframe as to know what I'm looking for.