Mira's Sub-Admin App!

Discussion in 'Approved' started by Miravyre, Feb 14, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miravyre

Miravyre [BB] Admin Admin

Name: Miravyre
    ID:76561198118968941
    Servers: BB Sub-Admin on Surf (T1-3 + T2-6)
    Why i should be accepted:
    I'm not the most confident person in the world, however I can say one thing with confidence, and that's that I strive to be more helpful in the community. Over my time as MVP I've done my best with being a positive and helpful person in the community as well as help out players with learning to play while calling votes on players who have been disruptive. I understand that I may be applying rather soon as I've not even been MVP for 6m, but regardless I will continue to help as much as I possibly can moving forward should I be accepted or not.

_Corza, Lisa, Soders and 2 others like this.
  2. tuna sub backwards

tuna sub backwards [BB] Admin Admin

Mira is well known in the community for being HELPFUL! They are always fast to help players navigate their way thru our features and very well spoken in representing [BB]. They notably report offenders and work closely with staff to create a good surf environment for players. Please consider Mira for sub-admin role as I feel we will only benefit from having another pair of watchful eyes during peak hours. Thanks! +1

Soders and Miravyre like this.
  3. Soders

Soders Member MVP

Mira is always helping players in chat and they have used the MVP powers when it was appropriate and necessary. They're a very active player and one of the first people I remember surfing with when i joined more often. They're nice and fun to be around, I think they could be useful as a sub-admin. +1

Miravyre likes this.
  4. JesusCrust

JesusCrust Member

slat

5. Melvin Luxtehude

Melvin Luxtehude Member MVP

Mira is one of the most helpful members of our community, and a very active player on the server. We would be remiss to not be seeing him climb the ranks toward being an admin on the server. This is probably one of the easiest +1s I can give to someone.

6. Lisa

Lisa [BB] Admin Admin

Okay, to start this off, I will just say that Mira is one of my favorite people! I personally couldn't recommend Mira enough. Mira has always helped around when possible, as well as be active in the chat. Mira always answers questions and helps, as well as just livens up the chat. Truly a gem that I wouldn't pass on making staff. With Mira around, things are sure to be lively and people are sure to have more fun!~ (Obviously a little biased because we're married) HOWEVER, I don't think anyone would disagree with me! EZ +1 from me! if I had a one-time-use make someone sub power, Mira would be in my top 3 picks to use it on! GO ON MIRA, MAKE ME PROUDZ!!!!

P.S Pasta for dinner tonight, pick up the sauce for me on your way home, k thx

Last edited: Feb 17, 2022
  7. Shino-Stronk

Shino-Stronk New Member MVP

Mira is always very friendly and helpful towards anyone who needs it, Mira's been helping people on the server for as long as I can remember, I for sure think Mira deserves this position, 100% +1 from me.

8. _Corza

_Corza New Member

Mira is an extremely helpful and kind person on the server. Always helping players with any problem as much as they possibly can and is a very active player on the server. I've grown to become great friends with Mira over my time on BB and would love to see them get promoted. So is a +1 for me, definitely a top player in the community.

Miravyre and Soders like this.
  9. Chaco #11

Chaco #11 [BB] Admin Admin

Mira is very active, and helpful throughout the community. They have grown in their role as MVP and I personally believe they would do awesome as a sub admin!

+1 from janitorial staff member #5898924 :cool:

Last edited: Feb 26, 2022
  10. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Accepted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.