boolamp MVP Application

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by boolamp, Aug 11, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boolamp

boolamp [BB] Sub Admin Sub Admin

Name: boolamp
    SteamID: 76561198156016347
    Servers and role: Surf Easy/Hard, MVP

Why I think I should be accepted:

I joined and played on and off since 2020, but in the past few months I've become one of the most active members. I help new players where I can, try to interact with everyone and I have no punishments on my record. This community makes me super happy and I'm glad I've met the people I have and have experienced the memories I now remember fondly. I wish to become more than just a normal member and help out the community that's given me some of the most fun few months I've had. I look forward to surfing and hanging out with the BB community much more in the future <3

2. Miravyre

Miravyre [BB] Admin Admin

+1
    Boolamp is a very fun person in the server to be around! I could easily say they're very in touch with the community and have been very kind and helpful to other players. With the few mvps that actively play as well as how well previous statements I wholeheartedly believe Boolamp would fit in very well and continue to be amazing!!!

traitorsavatar, Lisa and boolamp like this.
  3. Toast

Toast New Member MVP

+1
    Been vibin with boolamp a lot of the nights either in hard or easy server chillin and trying to get pb's. When some people were having difficulties (including myself) he would gladly help by giving tips and showing others how to be a better surfer. And as a bonus, he's one of the only that did not join the ( ^◡^)◞︻デ┳═ー - - - [​IMG] meta.

Lisa, boolamp and Miravyre like this.
  4. Lucretia

Lucretia New Member

+1
    Agreeing with Toast and Mira, I think she's a perfect fit for the role, she's really kind, helpful, and active.

5. Melvin Luxtehude

Melvin Luxtehude Member MVP

Boo is a very active user, and they have never been anything but friendly in the MANY hours that I have spent on the server with them. They are very positive, and would love to see how they would embrace the MVP role, and see that development. Easy +1

6. Lisa

Lisa [BB] Admin Admin

Easy +1 very active player, helpful, and friendly to boot. I have personally seen Boo help a number of players, and is also on through the night with Mira and myself. I think it goes without saying at this point that any and all help is welcome through the night shift, as that is when the creeps, weirdos, and disruptive players all act up. I personally don't see the harm in adding another MVP to the ranks as I feel we can only benefit from it. To add a bit more, I truly enjoy Boo's company, she always livens up the place and every wants to see her succeed. I feel that this last point alone is enough to tell you about someone like Boo, but you can't, and won't, go wrong with making Boo an MVP in my eyes. :)

Last edited: Aug 11, 2022
    Miravyre and boolamp like this.
  7. Elysian

Elysian Member MVP

boolamp is very fun, active, friendly and a good person. She is for sure the first person i would recommend for mvp that isnt already on the staff. +1 for sure.

8. Soders

Soders Member MVP

+1 I've had/seen lots of positive interactions with boolamp. They've been very active lately; i respect the vanq grind. They are resourceful and use their experience to help others. I think boo would be a nice inclusion to the MVP team. :cool:

traitorsavatar, Miravyre and boolamp like this.
  9. traitorsavatar

traitorsavatar New Member

Boolamp here has proven to be a reoccurring member of the server, caused no issues and for all I've seen of him has been a polite person

10. JesusCrust

JesusCrust Member

+juan

11. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Accepted.

Miravyre and Soders like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.