this is dasanu im srry i was a jerk

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by dasanu, May 18, 2008.

1. dasanu

dasanu New Member

im sorry i spawned that big prop plz unban me ben ive played ur server for 1 or 2 weeks now even when it got messed up plz unban me im dasanu by the way... i really didnt mean it, and i didnt know that it was that big. and the people i pushed were right under the prop when i spawn it :'( plz unban me all my friends play it (edaddy,chainedsage,drjazzhands,cloutian,and chickenboy,timerland, alvin, and andrew) and thats all they play is ur server i really dont wanna be left out. i also just bought advanced so if u dont unban me i would like u to give me my money back. please ben i didnt mean it unban me plz!!!!!

2. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Advanced is a donation, you don't get it refunded.

I can't see you in the Ban list, but I had to kick you for prop surfing earlier.

3. dasanu

dasanu New Member

yea i wasnt playin when it was prop surfing it was my friend chickenboy i really am srry for spawnin the prop and i really wont do it again i just want unbanned

4. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

You don't appear to be banned..I only kicked you. Try re joining. (Unless the BB_Ban page is messed up).

5. Cloutian

Cloutian New Member

ok first i dont know you so what the fuck man and thats not the proper way to get yourself unbanned if you want to get unbanned you want to show yourself in a mature proper way not going plz im sry plz i wnt do it agin plz plz plz plz thx and can i has moneys No that will get you no where most of the time

6. Advantage

Advantage Some Old Guy

should YOU really say that on this server?
    your new obviously but i wouldnt swear or id end uup getting banned

7. Tubbimora

Tubbimora New Member

And you need to use proper grammar and spelling. I can't understand half of that.

8. Gene Hunt

Gene Hunt Member

Why are you posting here? Your not involved.