ban DC

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by Admiral Buttercrust, Jun 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Admiral Buttercrust

Admiral Buttercrust New Member

Name :dC
    Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:19403585

In the short time i've been on the server, he has minged, dmed and proven to be insolent beyond measure. When I was a cop, he got pulled off chief because he was called a minge. Just now, i was mayor and the idiot killed me and dared to think he was innocent. NExt, i was chief and standing in line in the gunshop, and the idiot pulled his mp5 on me and got me to 30hp before i killed him, then he came back and killed me. Now he refuses to follow my orders. He doesn't deserve advanced or even to be unbanned.

2. Ace-Argento

Ace-Argento New Member

No proof. No justice.

3. Admiral Buttercrust

Admiral Buttercrust New Member

Everyone in the server atm can testify because the idiot left the server and rejoined to clear his name

4. Wec25

Wec25 New Member

No, I agree, We need DC banned, when we kncocked him out and threw him in jail, he automatically logged off before we could jail him and reconnected. He also often spam votes us for mayor, and if he gets it he orders cops to kill all civillians, usually atleast. I'm very new to this server but i love it, but DC almost ruins it... :(

5. digitalkila

digitalkila New Member

no proof.. get demo screenie or something.. he is on the server a lot so he shouldnt be banned for speculation.

6. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

Read the rules at the top and the extended rules in the other forum post.

7. za090

za090 New Member

Sorry if such happened im very new to the game just got it 4 days ago and just finished reading the rules and promise this wont happen again

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.