Ciporini Family

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by Zarrick, Jul 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zarrick

Zarrick New Member

right we were raiding the Ciporini and they Propkilled and Propblocked a Cop in the doorway also NLR

ScreenShot of them Setting up the Propkill Trap
    [​IMG]

Very Dark Sorry

2. Bluesclues

Bluesclues <h3 style="color:#FF00FF">LOLOLOL</h3>

Post a more clear picture please. Also a couple of the cops didnt care for them much did not follow the NLR and came back so many times. This whole shootout wouldn't have been a problem if the cops wouldn't of kept coming back or randomly knocked on the Ciporini Family's door for a drug search without a warrant from the mayor and a valid reason. It says my name yes, I was building for the Ciporini family because all of them arent advanced(i dont think) and they thought it would be cool, I thought so to. To have like a security system. No the security system wasnt thought up of to be a wheel sitting by the door with saw blades thats just stupid, The Gates were very glitchy if you were there you could tell, they kept twitching when I was holding onto them and the cops kept coming back and arresting or having the mayor warrent again and again, There was no way to protect ourselves. And Finnally this picture doesnt proove anything you cant even see anything... If someone is going to get a ban I'm sure your going to need more proof than a dull picture.

3. Zarrick

Zarrick New Member

Will do i will try get another one

4. George

George Active Member

These Guys are trying to Come over as good, One or two people in their "Family" think it is an evil mob family.

(This was what I was told)

5. Heroshade

Heroshade New Member

This thread is filled with so much fail....I think I may vomit...

6. Ben Pyre

Ben Pyre New Member

lol random

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.