??à?M??

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by Fluffles, Jul 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fluffles

Fluffles New Member

# 288 "??à?M??" STEAM_0:1:14711576 2:58:48 152 0 active

I had been abused throughout my whole stay on your Gmod rp server by the a clan who kepy killing me as i spawned and then when they got mayor they demoted me.
    But that's not what I am here for.
    Another guy after all this kills me with his physgun every time I try to go into our base.
    I have uploaded a demo.

http://files.filefront.com/weirdodem/;1 ... einfo.html

2. Boilrig

Boilrig BB Veteran

I was there when the mayor demoted for no reason and if im right the mayor was a CF member and seemed to take side of his clan and not anyone else.

3. Bluesclues

Bluesclues <h3 style="color:#FF00FF">LOLOLOL</h3>

First off it wasnt your base, You kept trying to get in. And when you ran in you flew across to the keypad and started guessing numbers and you kept coming back and it was getting pretty annoying but you just kept coming back. You didnt say anything except wtf. And continued to come back. No that doesnt excuse the fact that I killed you with a prop I'm sorry about that but it was getting pretty annoying and after dieing 2 times why would you keep coming back and trying to get in? Also. You say you've been "abused." Ok hmm if you keep coming back to a base and bothering someone and they kill you does that mean they are abusing you? Or does that mean that person just keeps coming back trying to get inside. you wouldn't have died at all if you would of left the CF alone. And boilrig, thats everyones mistake they voted him for mayor... That is unless there are a bunch of CF members on. Theres nothing you can do about that.

4. Katie&lt;3

Katie&lt;3 New Member

Doesn't the server follow the NLR? He is breaking it if he keeps coming back.

5. Heroshade

Heroshade New Member

seeing as how you werent there when he broke nlr 3 times, kept calling me a cunt in ooc, and random arrested like 3 people, i'll let this one go.

6. Boilrig

Boilrig BB Veteran

i was there...

7. FAMOUS

FAMOUS New Member

You have no say!

8. Fluffles

Fluffles New Member

Yes you took the side of your clan and demoted me when you became mayor for no reason. And i was only trying to get into your base because I was a gangster too and you kept shooting me outside my home base!
    If I'm shot outside the mafia base by another member when I am a gang member that was bad enough. And that's why I kept coming back, IT WAS MY OWN BASE TOO!

9. Heroshade

Heroshade New Member

lol you were a CP and your not in CF. even if you WERE a gangster it wouldn't have been your base

10. Bluesclues

This topic isnt really about me any more... Im suggesting it either be locked or an admin review it.

11. digitalkila

digitalkila New Member

interesting..

12. Fluffles

Fluffles New Member

In the demo I'm pretty sure I typed something... that would show I was a gangster... and how was I supposed to know it was the mafia base but ONLY FOR THE CF CLAN?

I think Heroshade you are mixing up two incidences. The one we hate each other for and the one where I was repetitively killed with the physgun

13. Bluesclues

Wow, you were supposed to know because there were signs outside of it that said CF ONLY or a sign that said CF and if i kept killing you and saying GO AWAY why wouldnt you leave. ALSO it wasnt a mafia only base infact half of us werent mafia or gangster. We were medic's gun dealer's etc

14. Fluffles

Fluffles New Member

Hmmm... look closely at the demo... there is a sign behind the fence the I can't read from this side of it. That is the only sign... no way for me to know its CF only at all. CASE CLOSED.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.