BBH | Fluffles

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by Heroshade, Jul 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heroshade

Heroshade New Member

So we're chilling at our base, building some props to keep people from randomly running in when we walk inside. (we had just killed a bunch of people who ran in and got torn apart by bullets and then whined about dming) so, this random cp named fluffles runs in, hits somebody, and gets killed. He comes back again, and stands right outside our base. I kill him because he broke NLR. he then sais "WHAT THE FUCK, DM!?" in ooc. (I had screen shots of him calling people fucking cunts and stuff, but it isn't working) he comes back AGAIN and runs in our base, and again, dies. he starts yelling and calling us 'fucking noob dmers' in ooc AGAIN. he returns, dies, cusses more. finally, he comes back with the police chief (Who technically didn't break NLR but did random arrest.) they run in, kill one of the guards, and arrest two or three people without reason. After a not-dumbass CP unarrested me, I became mayor and demoted the chief and fluffles. fluffles went back to cp about ten minutes later, when I demoted him again, he started bitching more and saying WE were the ones that broke the rules, not him.

Sorry I don't have a screenshot, but anybody who was on last night probably knows what I'm talking about and can back me up.

2. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

No SteamID or screenshots :/

3. Heroshade

Heroshade New Member

someone was saying they got a video of it, I'll wait for them to post.

4. Xandrah2

Xandrah2 Fear me puny humans!

That's a clear break of nlr :p because when you change jobs you suicide.

5. Fluffles

Fluffles New Member

I already know this is bullshit because I don't even know what a dmer is. I'm new to roleplay. all i know are the rules and how to play small time.
    And i only knew about the going back to the same class when the told me why I was demoted the second time. I was abused by most of his clan, as I have said in my ban request previously but I got over that because I realized that I shouldn't make ban requests about little girls.

Is it illegal to arrest somebody who shot a random civilian in front of me? if it is I'm sorry I didn't know. That was the only arrest I made that day anyway.

6. FAMOUS

FAMOUS New Member

LOL.

1) Read the server rules before playing.
    2) Read the server rules before playing.
    3) Read the server rules before playing.

7. Ben Pyre

Ben Pyre New Member

lol

8. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Locked due to lack of evidence, feel free to PM me if you get the video.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.