Unban Request

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by Redskins1234, Jul 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Redskins1234

Redskins1234 New Member

I really hate for this to be my first post...... :(

But today i was banned from your Roleplay server , i recently found it and decided to try roleplay... and fell in love with it :) been playing it over the last 4 days or so and made lots of friends and some of you may have seen me there.Anyways on my about 2 or 3rd day got voted a cop for the first time , and then fell in love with that also :)

So today i joined the server early in the morning and since there were not alot of people there was not alot of cops and i got voted one again. I played for a good 5 hours straight :eek: becuase i was so absorbed into the immersive world of it all. At one point there was a big gangster holdup and me and all the other cops went in there and started killing them , and at another point i being a cop who likes to earn more then his salary had 4 druglabs and gangsters were stealing them , so i killed them all..... :D

So needless to say those things along with other cop kills made my kill count climb over the 5 hours i spent as a cop... and before i was banned i found a drug hideout and there were two gangsters there and they started shooting me so i shot back and won ;D Then in the chat somebody said in OOC " Redskins has 28 kills" and i got kicked and banned and put on the global ban list......

So i assume there is a 20, 25 kill limit???

Sorry for all this , i would hate to never be able to play with my new friends and other people on the [BB] Roleplay server again....

So once again sorry for this... didn't know there was a kill limit..

2. angry biker

angry biker Detective

The kill limit is 15 -__________________________-

3. Redskins1234

Redskins1234 New Member

Oh well then no wonder i got in trouble :p Sorry guys i didn't know that there was a kill limit

Isn't there something where you get a bigger kill limit the longer you play??? I was on for like 5 or 6 hours straight and there were multiplie people trying to kill mayor or having a shoot out

4. Alexanderins

Alexanderins New Member

The new kill limit is 25 kills a day. Isn't unban requests for those who have a chance of being innocent, not those who are guilty or rule breaking?

5. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Post your SteamID if you're not unbanned yet so I can verify.

6. Xandrah2

Xandrah2 Fear me puny humans!

Unless it's been changed the kill limit is 15 per hour on the server so if you were really on for 5 hours then there was no problem with 28 kills...

7. Tools

Tools New Member

Yep been that way for about 2 weeks now. 25 A day. Plus the only way to get there is to random dm. And theres no excuse that you were a cop. If u were, ur a terrible cop who doesn't do his job. Ur banned for breaking the 25 kill limit. Simple

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.