Dan Pyre's Sub-Admin Application [0/3]

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Dan Pyre, Oct 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dan Pyre

Dan Pyre Member

[DENIED] Dan Pyre's Sub-Admin Application [0/3]

Hey everyone, many of you might know me, and many of you might not, but I'm Dan Pyre, AKA Brennan in real life, pleased to meet you. I'm applying for Sub-Admin because I think that I could be of bigger service on the server by policing the rules while I'm on. I've been on the server since about March-ish, on and off, and joined the forums in June. I would consider myself involved with the community, thought due to school, grades, and wrestling, my time on the computer is severly limited, though I try to get on as much as I can. I consider myself a good roleplayer and I hope that if I get the position of Sub-Admin I can benefit the community far more than I am able to now.

Game Name: Dan Pyre

About Myself: I'm 16 and a half, I wrestle, play paintball, do musical (I dare you to say something...), and I'm learning to code Java in a comp class at my school. I drive a 11MPG Jeep to my all guys school (once again, I dare you to say something) 20 minutes everyday. I take some AP and honors classes and I'm getting C's because of it (D:). I write a lot of random stuff, but about five pages into everything I write I just get distracted and forget about it. I'm part of a few roleplaying forums and games (mostly this one) and... oh and I do martial arts. I'm a 2nd degree blackbelt =D. I love metal/hardrock/alternative/screamo or whatever you want to call it music. Avenged Sevenfold is my favorite band.

I spent most of my gradeschool time on the computer playing and learning different games, and I found that I liked playing single player games more that multi because they had plots and themes and many other things that made the game seem like a good story. I love reading also so this was great for me. When I discovered the Half-Life series and Gmod and then finally roleplaying servers, I was ecstatic because it was like creating your own story on the server. When I entered high school as a freshman it really changed for me, I'm becoming more social but I still spend some time on games. I've convinced some friends to join me on the server (Donut, he doesn't play much anymore, and Iraice Okokhi, who still hasn't posted but is actually a CP.) and they had/have a lot of fun. I'm terrible at wrestling but I'm pretty fit at the 152 pound weight class with a win percentage about 30% or something. It's still a lot of fun. I'm a lot better at martial arts and have even won 1st place in some tournaments at the sparring category.

Past Experience: I was a moderator on a roleplaying forum, that closed. A member on three others which closed, I played on the HL2land.net RP server for awhile before it went into the toilet, and I did some roleplaying stuff on MechWarrior 4 Mercenaries as part of Clan Wolverine. (If any of ya'll played BattleTech.)

Main Server I play on: [BB]Roleplay obviously, but Prophunt is fun.

Sorry, I don't have any experience modeling, mapping, or lua. I have a bit of ULX (I think) though.

Thanks to Teddi for re-opening the apps forums so that I was able to post this, and for all the staff for doing a great job running this server, and to all the players for playing (or lack thereof ATM xD).

Admin References:
    (4.)

2. Zeke

Zeke [BB] Sub Admin Sub Admin

Re: Dan Pyre's Sub-Admin Application

Hell yes, my vote doesn't count so I'm not gonna write a lot.

3. Ben Pyre

Ben Pyre New Member

4. Dan Pyre

Dan Pyre Member

Actually, Zeke, sub-admin refs DO count somewhat, so if you could write a paragraph or so, it would be appreciated. (Teddi wants Refs to have explanations.)

Anyone else?

5. Austin4870

Austin4870 New Member

Hmmmm.. I haven't seen you on since the update. (Maybe my fault because I play at weird times.) But I've played with you a few times before the update and thought you were a nice guy and a goor RPer.
    +1 useless ref.

6. Tools

Tools New Member

Hey dan, hows it going man.. I just wanted to says, thanks for applying.. I would ref you but i would like to get to know you alittle better. I have meet ben, and he seems pretty cool. I havent really talked to you.. Maybe when the new server gets up we can hangout...

You and ben need to vent and a mic, come on vent and hangout with me and some other admins.. It will help you out alot when applying for admin..

Other than that, if you dont get accpted this time, dont let it get you down. Lots of admins now had to apply more than once. So just keep trying.

7. Dan Pyre

Dan Pyre Member

A'ight, I'll try and get one. I had Ventrilo earlier but it got removed??? My dad probably =/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.