For you american voters

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Teddi, Oct 20, 2008.

1. [BB]Kyle

[BB]Kyle New Member

I am not sure they hate him, the media is about ready to crown him king for life, they can't seem to even question anything about him. He gives a good speech, so what? So did Hitler, speeches don't make good leaders IMO.
    And, he has NOT shown any leadership abilities so far as a Senator, so what makes him think he is qualified to lead this country? If he had such leadership abilities, and abilities to make both sides come together, he has not shown it so far in the Senate, both parties are farther apart than ever, he has not brot them so they can work together, and before you say, "he has only been in the Senate for 2 years", yea, and a true leader would have made his mark by then, and by the same token, is 2 years enough experience to run this country, especially when he said during one debate, he has "handlers" handle most of his stuff---VERY scarey as isn't that what we have going on in the current WH? A disassociated Prez letting others run everything?
    Frankly, I don't like any of the candidates still running, and don't know who I will vote for in the end, but I know it won't be Hillary, or McCain!

2. LavaEagle

LavaEagle New Member

ROFL!!!

I THINK HE"S A TERRORIST!

3. TheLawGiver

TheLawGiver New Member

and I think you're a fucking moron, boys shouldn't speak amongst men......

4. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

Hitler was a good leader. He made his country strong again. The rest that he did with WW2.. Well... Not so good.

5. Tools

Tools New Member

Lets see. Churchill united Britain but he was a drunk and good for nothing. Hitler went to church, was a good speaker, smart, and is the evilest man to date. Franklin Roosevelt cheated on his wife, and could not walk by the end of his Terms due to cancer. Reagan had Alzheimers and made a speech about him having it, and turned around a few weeks later and made another speech telling the people he had Alzheimer because he could not remember he made the first one. Nixon could have been one of the best foreign affairs political president or even the best president in the our history if he not have got involved in scandals. Some people say Clinton is the best President for economy, but did you no his actions are the reason were in this hole in our economy. Kennedy was part of one of the most racist families in America towards blacks, but he ended segregation in America with King.

Looks, actions, and speeches don't make you a good leader.

6. Robosmores

Robosmores New Member

7. Perry

Perry The best guy ever

Srsly stop with the random quoting just to get a higher postcount. You don't even type anything afterwards -.-

Showed it to my brother. He also says they are all idiots, and lolol.
    HOW LONG HAVE YOU KNOWN OBAMA?

8. Tools

Tools New Member

Were not idiots. I'm saying The knight who shows up in shining armor is not always the good guy.

Plus from what your stats on the forums say. You don't even live in America, so why do you care.

9. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Whoever gets made president of American will undoubtedly affect the rest of the world. :) Especially Britain as we seem to like hanging around with America.

10. Tools

Tools New Member

Exactly. Thank you.

11. Robosmores

Robosmores New Member

Why the hell would I need a higher post count? -.-

Also, it wasn't a random quote as I wanted to make the information correct.

Wouldn't everything in off-topic be considering "Just to get a higher post count" anyway?

Edit:
    It was at the time believed to be polio, but was Guillain-Barré syndrome.