Grimm

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by antid2, Nov 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. antid2

antid2 Member

im requesting Grimm to be banned from ventrilo, not sure what he does on the server but he is very racist on the ventrilo heres proof
    [​IMG]

i can also get people to vouch, he says this word alot in vent, and also curses people out about anything anyone says. good or bad.

also very immature
    [​IMG]

2. Austin4870

Austin4870 New Member

I will vouch that Grimm was being quite racist in the Vent server today. We kicked him a few times, but he kept coming back and being racist. He even rejoined once with his name set to "A. Ni***r" Unfortunately, I have no proof of this, but others will vouch that it is true.

3. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Racism is not allowed. Using these words will lead to longer and longer bans. Sorry to those that enjoyed them, complain about them being butthurt or whatever, but i'll review the situation in a while.

Racism is not allowed. Using these words will lead to longer and longer bans. Sorry to those that enjoyed them, complain about them being butthurt or whatever, but i'll review the situation in a while.

Or something. I'll wait for him to post.

4. Corran

Corran Active Member

Just in case you didn't see.

5. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Thanks ^_^ Lol.

6. Corran

Corran Active Member

Don't mention it. ;)

7. GrimmMethods

GrimmMethods New Member

yeah it's a double standard, Nigger.

I only used that trick to kick antid2 because he used the same one to kick me like 5 minutes earlier and was like bet you cant kick me with his name so i was trying to get him to talk shit so i could copypasta it, anyway I can say nigger all I want because it's not racism even if it is everyone is racist to me all the time, grimm loves chicken, grimm loves watermelon, grimm blah blah black people law giver and antid2 are just trying to get me banned for a stupid ass technical reason because they can't get me banned simply because they are to dumb to get over shit anr or use the mute button, and they can't fucking shut me by kicking me for stupid random reasons, they need to to grow the fuck up and grow some balls, and yes it is a double standard but they dont have to deal with constant crap from people like GRIMM YOUR A NIGGER, people who's shit I can take because I'm not a punk bitch and have never asked to be banned for anything that would offend other people or saying the word nigger.

Grow some balls jesus christ.

8. John Brown

John Brown [BB] Resident Alcoholic Admin

Re: yeah it's a double standard, Grimm likes chicken.

Grimm likes chicken.

9. GrimmMethods

GrimmMethods New Member

Re: yeah it's a double standard, Grimm likes chicken.

also this is a response to antid2's thread, also it was supposed to say N igger in title perfect example of people fucking around, its not racist because no one else here is black and even if there where it's the internet I doubt they would care, as long as other can say N igger on vent and I don't bitch I can say it to lawgiver and antid2 need to grow some balls.

10. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

Banned from vent for 3 days.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.