Neufex

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by ZachPL, Nov 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZachPL

ZachPL New Member

He fliped out after I told him he had to own all the door to the first floor of the first building to own the front door.

2. [BB]Bob

[BB]Bob Active Member

This isn't ban worthy really maybe 60 min max.

I say he is lucky no admin was on really.

3. Xandrah2

Xandrah2 Fear me puny humans!

It looks to me like Zach is full of something... because NeuFeX said something before Zach did... It seems like Zach was trying to do something to agitate Neu :p

Also which building was it?

4. ZachPL

ZachPL New Member

I was at the door he unlocked it I punched him ran inside then saw that he didnt own any of the door except the first one so i owned one and went inside then he started fliping out and quit.

5. Cwivey

Cwivey See-wivey!

Zach, perhaps he had owned the front door so he could be able to get the chance to own the other doors inside without someone else running in and owning one?
    To be honest both of you should have tried to sort it out on the server and get the ideas of what the other person was doing with the doors. But NeuFeX shouldn't have started shouting things like "Ban me!" 'cause that doesn't help anything.

6. ZachPL

ZachPL New Member

Well seeing how he was leaving when he owned the door. And the only reason I posted this was because teddi said to.

7. Robert Benson

Robert Benson Ze Captain

Because you probably didn't tell Teddi the whole story, and he thought it was something bigger than this.

8. ZachPL

ZachPL New Member

I didn't tell teddi anything :p Hes like just post it on the forums...

9. Toddrox

Toddrox New Member

NeuFex is innocent, because sometimes you own a whole building, but you forget to own the entrance. Then some noob runs up to the door, owns it, and says to get off his property.

Seriously, this isn't a bannable offence, it is a mistake. And ALL of us make mistakes. I'm not saying I'm perfect or anything, but there should be no reason to post a ban request unless you have a grudge on someone.

10. ZachPL

ZachPL New Member

Well it wasnt that he didnt own the front door. HE owned the front door and nothing else inside of it but I really don't care so just lock this :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.