Spike's Full-Admin Request (0/4)

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Spike111339, Nov 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spike111339

Spike111339 Late '07 Vet

[DENIED]Spike's Full-Admin Request (0/4)

Spike's Admin App

Game Name: [BB]Spike111339 |-=[LG]=-| {O}

About me:
    I am a 13 year old FPS, RTS, and RPG junkie. I have been on [BB] Servers for about 8 or 8 1/2 months now and I have gotten sub-admin and have been though one of the toughest times on [BB], Ive started my own community [LG] Roleplay, witch is hosted by [BB]. With the server crisis I think we need a new group of admins on the server, Im not saying it has to be me but we should. I am a very good RPer and have started many gangs and groups throughout the server such as, U.C.G., The Mafia, I have helped form Rick Ross inc. and The Syndicate. U.C.G. is my latest idea. It is a different government from the CPs we are indipendent and have our own laws, citys, army, and police force. I am a beginer in LUA coding and I am a great idealist. For [LG] I have been thinking very hard, I have made plans and have writen out alot of them, at the moment I am thinking of a Veconomy with balances itself, has depressions, stock markets, and much more. I am very active on Ventrillo and communitcate with other admins. I know alot of the members of [BB] and I have had my list of people to watch out for (not saying any names).

Past Experience:
    I have been admining on [BB] as a sub-admin for a bit, I have admined on multipul CS:S servers, A few Gmod servers such as [LG] (Owner), former admin on [BG] untill it went down. I have had exprerence admining for a bit but not as much as some others, I think im good at it thoguh xD.

Main server
    [BB] Classic FTW!

Refs
    1)
    2)
    3)
    4)
    5?)
    6 =O)

Sub-Admin Refs
    1)
    2)
    3)

Non-Admin Complements
    1) Crumpy
    2) Angry Biker
    3) Fudgeums
    4) Snipe
    5) Blitz
    6) Ben Pyre
    7) Swift RP

2. Crumpey

Crumpey New Member

Great subby! He's been sub on BB for a while now, and I think he's done a brilliant job. I've seen him in the server handle situations quickly and effectively. I think his time has come to move up into the Full-Admin group.

3. angry biker

angry biker Detective

Spike has been with the community for a good while now, hes a great rper and can keep order on the server so I see no reson why he shouldent get full.

4. Spike111339

Spike111339 Late '07 Vet

Thanks guys

5. Fudgeums

Fudgeums New Member

i know im not an admin or w/e so i probably dont count for much if anything but....

spike = good person yes. and plus hes a good admin and stuff he dont abuse and shizzle so why not eh? ;D

6. Snypedbyme2

Snypedbyme2 Guest

I say yes, I have known him for a long time, he has helped me out a lot, and he handles things quite professionally.

7. The Jerry

The Jerry Active Member

+1 non admin Ref :D
    Awesome RPer
    known him since i started here
    Major help on the server and i strongly feel he could do more if you gave him the tools for the job.
    Good Luck Spike.

8. Spike111339

Spike111339 Late '07 Vet

9. Ben Pyre

Ben Pyre New Member

Spike, I think you are a great roleplayer, and a great admin, but I think you need a little more time at sub.
    +1 ref
    Just my opinion :)

10. Spike111339

Spike111339 Late '07 Vet

Thanks Ben

11. Swift RP

Swift RP New Member

+1 Useless ref :D

Great at everything on the server appart from for an unknown-to-me reason my group is enemies with his :?

Anyway.

Good Luck!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.