Todd's Sub-Admin App.

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Toddrox, Nov 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Toddrox

Toddrox New Member

[DENIED]Todd's Sub-Admin App.

Lock pl0x.

Hey guys, it's Todd. I am just applying to get into sub-admin and to help out the community. Last time i applied was like 3-4 months ago and i would like another shot at it. Anyways, I hope i can do something.

Game Name :Todd, just Todd.

About Yourself : I am 13 (14 in January),I life in the small,little boring state of Maine, I go to a private school, i have two older bro's and two younger sisters. I have been in the BB community since March, but i didn't make an account until a little later. I love roleplaying serious and any kind of RP. I am a very merciful admin, I do not kick or ban anyone without warning them or telling what they did.
    I do not always roll with the adminz hoping to get seen in my goody attitude, but i prefer hanging out with all the regular people. I do not believe that to get references, you have to hang out with other admins. I am usually friendly with other admins, but i do not stay around them to get noticed. So, that answers the admins who say "I never notice you." Anyways, i have been with this server a long time and I am happy to RP on it.
    Some people say "Todd, why should we accept you when i heard someone say you abuse?" Well, a while ago, a few poeple disliked me for some reasons and spread lies about me. Of course, people started believing them because everyone is always on the negative side of accusing people. Also, those people showed no evidence of abuse or anything that i did and people started believing it.
    And like i said earlier, I do not like the fact of kicking or banning people without telling what they did. I let them know what they did and i tell them to stop before any action taken. Probably for having a merciful attitude, you admins don't like me. I know everyone on this server is used to kicking and banning people without giving a sh*t about it, but you have to think on what the person will say about the server.
    Then you go like "People should read the rules when they join, or else they deserve to be perm'd." I agree with that statement, but newcomers come every day. Most of them just close the screen and start playing. If they screw up ONCE, they would be asked to read the rules or be banned. That's what i would do.

Past Experience if you have any: I have been playing Garry's Mod for the last 2 years and I really enjoy playing on it. I have also been admin on Eddie's server and i enjoy it quiet a lot. Right now, I am learning wiremod to the most I can (working on expression gates nao =p). I also know all of ULX and ASSmod commands ect.

Main Server you play on : I play on BB a lot and i also try to get on Eddie's server to admin. So far, he shut the server down cause he couldn't afford it.

Admin References : -

Thanks for reading and i hope to do something with y'all.

2. jakethesnake

jakethesnake Pliers

I've seen him on and he has shown alot of good rp, so I think he would be good.
    EDIT: Earlier, i left and he gave me mobboss back. :)

3. Austin4870

Austin4870 New Member

+1 useless ref.
    Todd is a nice guy and a good RP'er. He was always a great CP and did his job well. I haven't been on in a while to see him though.
    Good luck Todd. ;D

4. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Why have you linked a thread that makes you look bad lol?

5. Stanley Kowalski

Stanley Kowalski New Member

6. Toddrox

Toddrox New Member

Hmm, good point, i guess it's not required.

What?

7. Toddrox

Toddrox New Member

Is it me, or every time i make an application when no-one has posted one for like a month, the applications forums gets immediately filled with like 9 other admin requests ect. Don't take offence if you are one of em. It's just my thread get's ignored for this reason.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.