Crumpey's 3rd Sub-Admin Application (2/3)

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Crumpey, Nov 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crumpey

Crumpey New Member

[DENIED]Crumpey's 3rd Sub-Admin Application (2/3)

Game Name: Crumpey (People May Know Me As COTA.OW.14691 or Luke)
    Old Steam Account: Globesurfers.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19733913

About Yourself: My name is Luke; I’m from the UK, Northamptonshire which is central England. I'm 16 very nearly. I’m currently in my last year at school (yr11) studying Business Studies, Media, Geography and obviously the core subjects as well. I enjoy playing lots of sports such as football, rugby and do a fair bit of surfing. Once finishing school I will be doing sixth form, studying English literature, Business and Media. I enjoy playing computer games and play [BB] often. I have been playing in the server for just over 6 months now.

Past Experience: I have a fair bit of experience as an Admin; I am very familiar now with using ULX and have been an Admin on a few build servers over the past. I am a Super Admin on my friends RP server (currently down due to problems funding) and have gained a lot of experience from this. Hopefully I will be learning how to do lua properly (I know a bit). I have also had Garry’s Mod for quite along while now so I generally have a lot of experience at playing it. I like to have fun and a good time, however when it comes to admining or RPing etc, I always take it very seriously. Since playing I have learnt to keep my cool in the hardest of situations, which I think is important as Admin. My application hasn't really changed much since I last applied, as there isn't really anything to change, this is my 3rd subby appy, I hope this is my last time to have to apply :(

Main Server You Play On: Currently I really only play on [BB] however I spend a bit of time managing my friends RP server.

Admin/Sub Refs:

1. [BB] Advantage
    2. [BB] Gene Hunt (Denied)
    3. [BB] Welshdrag (Invalid)
    4. [BB] Stanley Kowalski
    5. [BB] Maxy (Invalid)

2. Advantage

Advantage Some Old Guy

Re: Crumpey's Sub-Admin Application

i've seen CRUMP3Y on the server regularly , he always tries to encourage people to get on and if there is a problem he will instantly tell an admin . if there is a problem he will try and sort it out to the best of his ability . He is great when it comes to roleplay and he has gone far to get in the overwatch group. He is a suitable candidate for a sub-administrator and this would be a good learning experience for him. If it wasn't for people like CRUMP3Y BB wouldn't be as populated as it is as he tries his best to get people on and it always works . CRUMP3Y would be a valuable member to the sub-admin team so i say Yes .

+1 Ref ;)

3. Crumpey

Crumpey New Member

Thanks Advantage.

4. Swift RP

Swift RP New Member

Good Luck Crumpey!

(Usual Admin App Attachment)

5. Crumpey

Crumpey New Member

Re: Crumpey's Sub-Admin Application [1/3]

Thanks Swift!

6. Gene Hunt

Gene Hunt Member

Crump3y is a very mature player, Haven't ever seen him argue or whine or anything like that. His Roleplaying skills are very good and he has good knowledge of how to roleplay Combine. He has been one of the most active CPs that I have seen since the update, Keeps a cool head and is a great guy to get along with. I think that Subadmin can help him get more involved with the community and admins, And he will also be able to activly maintain the server with these powers. I would like to see crump3y having the chance to administrate on BB servers, His past experience as admin will be a great help and will hopefully improve server standards.

Good luck luke.

Denied - copy pasted from other application.

7. Crumpey

Crumpey New Member

Thanks Gene.

8. Pot Ducky

Pot Ducky Hurf Durf,

Re: Crumpey's Sub-Admin Application [2/3]

As i have stated before i really think Crumpey should get sub admin. He Full admined my server for a long time and has never let me down. He even banned me!!. (bitch Although i was breaking the rules :)). He has a good understanding of Assmod and ULX as both were run on my server. (At different times)

+1 useless red ref
    +1 bump

9. [BB]Maxy125

[BB]Maxy125 New Member

Crumpy Has been playing for a long time about over 6 month or mabye 7 months i see him on bb frequently pretty much every day, he is freinds with alot of the community so he knows alot of the admins. He will be benifical to bb as he plays alot and he can help the other admins by adminining the players on bb. he is mature freindly a good decision maker and a good roleplayer i know this from experience from playing with him.

10. Overlord

Overlord lolz to can't say @dmin

Good luck

11. Crumpey

Crumpey New Member

Re: Crumpey's Sub-Admin Application [3/3]

Thanks for the ref Welshdrag.

12. Stanley Kowalski

Stanley Kowalski New Member

Re: Crumpey's Sub-Admin Application [3/3]

What can I say about Crumpey? First and foremost I think he's managed to prove himself trustworthy after the Brandon Roberts stuff a while back (I'll admit that I thought Crumpey was Brandon Roberts' other account too at first but soon after it became clear that they are not the same person). I know Teddi's probably going to think that I say the same things for each of my refs, but it's because they're true. Crumpey is active in Vent and in the server and has shown enough responsibility that he should at least be given a chance.

13. Advantage

Advantage Some Old Guy

Re: Crumpey's 3rd Sub-Admin Application (4/3)

well its now up to Teddi, he has 3 refs (after Welsh deleted his) so hes still eligible

But this guy deserves it , he's been a good active member of the community and ive already written the rest in my ref

14. angry biker

angry biker Detective

Re: Crumpey's 3rd Sub-Admin Application (3/3)

I think crump desreves a chance, he has been with BB a while and has showen good rp and managment skills on the server, good luck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.