[BB]Zeke's Third Admin Application (3/4)

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Zeke, Dec 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zeke

Zeke [BB] Sub Admin Sub Admin

[DENIED][BB]Zeke's Third Admin Application (3/4)

Not much to say different from my last application. I've been sub admin since the end of May (nearly 7 months) and I've been playing on BB since February (of 2008). I help out as much as I can while in the server. If heavily rping I stop to help out (as long as I'm paying attention to OOC).

I've spend a lot of time on the forums. My first account had 344 posts (Zeke1901) and my current account has 1382 (including this post).

I've always been willing to help people who private message me in-game or over steam of a problem they have, and I try to give them the best possible solution or answer.

I know this app isn't that impressive but when I get more time (hopefully tomorrow) I will add more to it.

Oh and I'm the oldest sub admin.

References:

Full Admin References

1. Corran
    2. Advantage
    3. Stanley Kowalski

Sub Admin References

1. Angry Biker
    2. Magoo (BM Traitor)

Useless References

1. John Brown
    2. Dan Pyre
    3. Xandrah
    4. Jakethesnake

I figured it was about time to post this.

2. John Brown

John Brown [BB] Resident Alcoholic Admin

Re: [BB]Zeke's Third Admin Application

I have known Zeke for a VERY, VERY, VERY long time on BB and I must say he is one of the best roleplayers and one of the best sub-admins.

+1 Useless Ref.

3. Dan Pyre

Dan Pyre Member

[BB]Zeke would be an excellent addition to the [BB]Roleplay Admin team. When he plays on the server, he always brings his good roleplay with him. He understands and enforces the rules as best he can as a Sub-Administrator, and I would say that he is ready for this position. While I cannot recall a specific event of roleplaying that Zeke has taken part of that I was also a part of, I don't believe he has ever been banned and that his roleplaying is phenomenal. I believe one of our fellow Black Marketeers can attest to that.

Which brings me to my next point. Zeke, I believe, is one of the greatest Black Marketeers out of all of us. While he may not be the richest gun dealer, he is the most efficient. He always is ready to make a few dollas selling guns. He fufills his role in the group quite well and is an excellent addition to our group.

All in all, Zeke should be accepted now, while the spots are still open, because he deserves this position. When the time comes, I think that Zeke will prove himself a worthy Full Admin if he gets accepted.

+1 Dan Pyre reference.

4. angry biker

angry biker Detective

Zeke has been on the server a long time, he has done great work being a sub and has never abused, He is one of the people i would have to say yes to.

The only bad thing i have to say is his unhealthy ambition to kill me.

....but, you have my vote ;)

5. Zeke

Zeke [BB] Sub Admin Sub Admin

Thanks guys, and lol Angry.

6. mrmagoo

mrmagoo New Member

Zekes been sub a long time and hes active he should have full.

7. Xandrah2

Xandrah2 Fear me puny humans!

Zeke is really good and should've gotten full a while ago :p

He's a friendly person a good sub(and is fun to play L4D with too :D) And has been here for a long time.

8. Corran

Corran Active Member

Oh boy.

Zeke is one old, old [BB] member who probably should have had full admin long ago. Always responsible, well-managed, calm, cool and collected at all times. A very good roleplayer, a very good admin, and an excellent candidate for Full-Admin.

[+1 Reference]

9. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

I'm almost tempted to start accepting refs from you. You actually write good ones. Not template copy and paste ones that seem to be used lately.

10. [BB]Bob

[BB]Bob Active Member

Teddi, I agree.

Dan writes great references. Better than I, it is amazing.

Kudos to Dan the best reference giver known to BB!

11. Advantage

Advantage Some Old Guy

offtopic :that is a nice ref ...

but i do write my own everytime...... no copy paste for me :D

ontopic :

Zeke has been with BB for an exceptionally long time now and has progressed through to sub-admin about 5 months and he has done a damn good job of it. I've known Zeke mainly since i was a sub-admin and he's always been a friendly character. Always helping out where he can and getting the job done fast and that's the quality of admins. When Zeke has been on the server as late he has been working with his group : The Black Marketeers and for serious roleplay so far it seems he has done a damn good job . Zeke has done some silly things in the past but has overcome this with his admin skills. If you ever see him on the server and you ever need assistance from an admin , Zeke will be there in seconds and he will get the job done quickly and professionally so that people can get straight back to roleplay and continue on with their fun on our server. He comes on vent very occasionally , and even though he never uses his own voice he always makes us laugh and he jokes around and i praise him for that. Zeke has also been a very keen sub-admin. If there is a job you want doing he will be there to do it for you, he is one of the most dedicated sub-admins i have seen . If any sub-admin gets promoted it should be zeke because he has done a very good job as a sub-admin and deserves to go on to admin!

+1 Ref ;)

Good Luck Zeke , You deserve this !

12. Stanley Kowalski

Stanley Kowalski New Member

Re: [BB]Zeke's Third Admin Application (2/4)

[this space reserved for Tox's ref when he stops being lazy and writes it]

13. Dan Pyre

Dan Pyre Member

Thanks guys! :D

ACCEPT ZEKEZOR

14. jakethesnake

jakethesnake Pliers

I thought he already was, all this time thinking that, i would say he would be a good one. :D

[hidden=Do Not Click!:we0mfyzy]+1 useless ref.[/hidden:we0mfyzy]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.