Fucking Steelers

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Dan Pyre, Feb 2, 2009.

1. Dan Pyre

Dan Pyre Member

godDAMN it. The Cardinals were so close.

2. The Jerry

The Jerry Active Member

Suck It

3. Mike

Mike <b><font color="green">Original Who</font></b>

Bitch I'm from Pittsburgh :mad:

That's my God Damn Team, Oh yeah, we won.

4. BlackDog

BlackDog FUMUKU, shall rise again

You could say, the Steelers.....STOLE the game..."Giggle"

[Didnt watch it, nor do i care much about football, bad puns rock!]

5. Tools

Tools New Member

I wanted Kurt Warner or whatever to win one.... But good game...

6. limilim

limilim Active Member

Who cares I still get money ;D +7 points for the cardinals

7. Zeke

Zeke [BB] Sub Admin Sub Admin

I don't watch football practically ever unless I'm drinking around people who are watching it or its the Superbowl. Personally, I can't stand the Steeler's cause they cheat so fucking much and pay people off left and right to make the call.

8. Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris New Member

Zeke. I cannot believe you have said that. You're thinking of the Patriots. I am not a Steeler's fan, but I am a Carolina Panther's fan. And a huge football fan, and I can promise you, The Patriots are the only one who would do that.

9. The Jerry

The Jerry Active Member

Fucking Football Politics...

Football-itics...

10. Zeke

Nope, both teams do it. Just look at the other super the Steeler's won a few years ago, if you think they weren't paying off a shitload of people to win that game then you are an idiot.

11. John Brown

John Brown [BB] Resident Alcoholic Admin

Steelers deserved it.

Good game.

12. ZachPL

ZachPL New Member

I won 30 bucks from the last steelers touchdown...

13. Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris New Member

Zeke, you have to be joking man! Steelers are a hardcore team. They are not cheaters. They could if they wanted too and if they did cheat they would have gone undefeated. The calls made in the Superbowl were legit good calls against the Cardinals. I don't know about the penalties against the Steelers. There was a lot of Pass interference that wasn't called that helped the Cardinals. The fact that you would suggest that refs are being payed off is outrageous. The Cardinals almost one, it was one of the best super bowls I've seen in a while. I will however not deny the fact that a lot of the Steeler's players are ass holes. Holmes (The player who made the game winning TD catch) was an out right jerk. He was cocky and rude. Same thing with Harrison (The guy who returned an interception 100 yards [longest in super bowl history]), he basically beat up a player on a punt. Shoving him and stuff and then some unsportsmanlike conduct calls.

Both teams played a FAIR good game.

14. Zeke

Zeke, you have to be joking man! Steelers are a hardcore team. They are not cheaters. They could if they wanted too and if they did cheat they would have gone undefeated. The calls made in the Superbowl were legit good calls against the Cardinals. I don't know about the penalties against the Steelers. There was a lot of Pass interference that wasn't called that helped the Cardinals. The fact that you would suggest that refs are being payed off is outrageous. The Cardinals almost one, it was one of the best super bowls I've seen in a while. I will however not deny the fact that a lot of the Steeler's players are ass holes. Holmes (The player who made the game winning TD catch) was an out right jerk. He was cocky and rude. Same thing with Harrison (The guy who returned an interception 100 yards [longest in super bowl history]), he basically beat up a player on a punt. Shoving him and stuff and then some unsportsmanlike conduct calls.

Both teams played a FAIR good game.[/quote:3ogec2r8]

No the refs weren't payed off this game, the last time they went to the Superbowl they were.

15. Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris New Member

No they weren't the refs in that game messed up a lot of calls, but it is rare to see reffs payed off. It's a common scapegoat.

16. Tools

Tools New Member

The refs didnt get payed off in any game.... They don't have to because they got a shit load of money for just screwing up.

17. Zeke

Doesn't mean they don't want even more money, something called greed and lust.

18. Tools

Tools New Member

They wont get payed under the table, The ref that are selected for the Big games are monitored and watched very closely. Just like the quarterbacks from both team are watch closely also. Its part of the contract they sign when they want to ref National games.

19. Zeke

Just cause someone watches you closely doesn't mean your going to look both ways before making a turn.