Global Ban by Stanly Kowaliski

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by HoliestCow, Mar 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HoliestCow

HoliestCow New Member

0:1:12098715
    Name is holiestcow on game, i play often i am advance but anyway
    STANLY KOWALSKI was mayor on city45 today march 13th and since hes admin he was doing what ever he wanted. He was broadcasting random rules like YOU FUCKERS YOUR NOT ALLOWED TO WALK STREET; LOCKDOWN UNTILL IM KILLED; ALL BLACK PEOPLE ARE ARRESTED: after about 30 minutes of this me and mobboss decided to kill mayor rpish since 1 he was being a maniac and two we were mob and wanted the downfall of cp. So hes on third hotel to right and on second floor, i run up and go on balcony of third floor and jump down to second floor balcony and go through window and we killed eachother(me pistol)(him shotty) he yelled FUCK YOU and i got banned.

Can i be unbanned? Also many players were there(20+) if you want proof

2. Stanley Kowalski

Stanley Kowalski New Member

Prop Protection is broken and you moved my window to try and kill me.

3. sarah

sarah New Member

i vote +Ban Stanley +UnBan Holiest..

Reasons : Holiest is fun with rp

Stanley was seriously pissing of he was yelling LOK AT THE NIGGERS AFRONT OF THE WINDOW then he opens window shoots closes.. he had druglabs. everyone saw.. He was saying FUCK YOU ALL! YOU FUCKING BASTARDS repeating constantly..

4. Stanley Kowalski

5. sarah

sarah New Member

Fast edit.. if u did that at snaley -vote for unbanning you! +vote if its longer then 2 days.

Stanley what u did was bullcrap..

--EDIT--

And dude please dont make a post of 3 letters.. L2E {Learn To Edit}

6. Boilrig

Boilrig BB Veteran

I can't remember if you got Banned, I got kicked for running around Yelling "Mayor has drugs 2nd Floor Hotel", But it went crazy once he decleared "Killing Cops is Legal" thats when all this DMing came.

7. Stanley Kowalski

Yes, I kicked you because you were spamming it nonstop, and I said that it's legal to kill cops because my own police force was trying to assassinate me.

8. sarah

sarah New Member

Boilrig didnt u prop surf? or was it someone else?

--Edit-- Dude u know what reason is? saying fuck you all all the time and having druglabs.. thats the fucking reason and like going almost into the RT Camera and saying Glurpoiuuasdkdekasd ore something.. and that in broadcast..

--Double Edit-- Sorry i thought u were propsurgfing.. ma mistake boilrig

--Triple Edit..-- Hope u get banned or demotion

--Quadruple Edit.-- stop lying ffs.. read below edit.. when whe {CP's} got in ur room the windows were perfectly at his spot FADED.. so u accidentply pressed a wrong keypad button.. i ask for a unban!

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

AND B.T.w. WINDOW WASNT MOVED! WHEN WHE GOD IN the windows were FADED in place..

9. Stanley Kowalski

I'm sorry that you're one of those people who starts crying when RP doesn't go your way.

Why would I fade my windows, to let someone kill me? He moved it.

This was like 15 minutes after I banned Cow for moving my windows. The windows were faded because I jumped out of them to escape from the cops who were closing in.

10. sarah

sarah New Member

Says the guy broadcasting in chat fuck you.

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

read my other post.

11. Boilrig

Boilrig BB Veteran

No I didn't prop surf, it was someone else.

12. Zephyr1551

Zephyr1551 The Slayer of Bob

sarah, everything he did as mayor was RP. Moving someones props when they are broken is technically exploiting. The mayors desent into insanity can be done according to RP, and he didn't abuse it.

13. sarah

sarah New Member

and he says
    When he """moved the window""" i was on the other balcony.. trying to jump lower.. i saw a p.gun beam coming FROM the nexus.. im not sure if its the Right time..

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

NVM the banned guy but im talking about what he did.. thats wrong as mayor..

14. Stanley Kowalski

I never jumped down into the balcony below. Cow moved my props, he shot me once and I shot him, he jumped away, I banned him. If we both killed each other, how did Boilrig finally kill me 20 minutes later?

15. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

Says enough.

I'm going to point out that we're becoming harsher on rules, and stricter.

Just because someones fun to RP with doesnt mean they're gooda t it or a good person.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.