Ban Request

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by Pete Dixon, Jul 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pete Dixon

Pete Dixon New Member

Hi, tonight on the server there were 3 guys who were major annoyances, when i said: STOP DMING IT HAS GOTTEN OUT OF HAND! ALL DMS WILL RESULT IN PERMAJAIL! (since there were no admins online, and Kurdt Agreed).

But some continued killing, and when i jailed one of them "Michae Craigl" he got all mad about it and said that he was RPING, then i Said that RP OR NOT, I SAID NO DM OR PERMA JAIL!

Then one other Guy came in named Tz_Leviathan and started prop dming and all, i told him about the rules, and he stopped dming, but all of the sudden he started dming again and would not stop, he locked himself into a place where nobody could come in but gangsters, and to become a gangster the mob boss (Michael) had to set you as gangster, so that was not going to happen.

Michael Continued on bitching about that he was only RPING, and then i just said I DID NOT KILL ANYONE! LOOK AT MY KD RATIO!

He killed many people, but suicided so that his score would be reset.

He was a mayor annoyance, so Was Tz, since both of them behaved like major asses even though i told them to behave.

I warned them that if they did not stop i would get an admin to ban them, they just continued on.

Then they said that Me and Kurdt were abusing admin, even though we are not ADMINS!

I contacted Frost, but his brother was there instead, i also contacted Build, but he was afk and then went offline. So no admins were online or reachable.

They also were really rude against other players, they called Kurdt bad things and rated people nauthgy for no reason, there was also someone who was there before them who rated me naughy but i never found out who that were, and by that person i was only rated naugty 3 times.

By Michael and Zs, i was rated many times, i went from 9 to around 25-30 naughty ratings just for doing the right thing, they just thought it was unfair that i said permajail, but i think it was the right thing to do, because the dming had gone out of hand, and there were no admins available.

In the end, some other guy named SpyRimar came in and started Prop Killing, i told him to stop but he did not listen either, but he did not say anything at all.

Here are their steam Id's, i copied them directly from the steam logs: # 127 "TZ_Leviathan" STEAM_0:0:5351137 30:45 72 0 active

117 "Michael Craig" STEAM_0:0:15156044 53:41 81 0 active

135 "SpyRimar" STEAM_0:0:14605195 12:10 100 0 active

I copied all the text just to make sure i got it all.

Now, i think you should seriously considering banning these guys for at least 1 day, I am still on the server, Kurdt left because he could not take this shit anymore, and frankly, i am also sick of it.

You will probably get lots and lots of pictures from Michael, but he probably won't show you all the pics that he took, only the ones where you may think that me and Kurtd were behaving bad, but that is not true.

They killed, ravaged and almost crashed the server, there was 1 more guy that spawned LOTS of things, but i never got his steam id in time before he left.

I mean, even though i warned them MANY times they still went on!
    Even when i threatened with BAN!

Michael also said something like this: "I AM GOING TO REPORT THIS AND YOU ARE NEVER GOING TO BE OW! AND YOU KURDT WILL LOOSE YOUR PERM OW MUTHAFUCKAS"

I am not sure if he said muthafuckas in the end there, but that was just a recreation of what he said, there was a lot of swearing on the server.

Sorry for any swearing, but things like this makes me really angry.

(Sorry for any spelling mistakes, but i am just so frustrated.........)

Regards, Pete

2. Pete Dixon

Pete Dixon New Member

I also have a picture to show how many kills TZ has for example, which was at the outrageous amount of 47!

Regards, Pete

3. Pete Dixon

Pete Dixon New Member

I did not get a dump log since everyone was writing so much (and there is a limit to how much you can have in the console), and i did not know the command for dumping the log, so i tried to copy manually, but could not keep up because there is also a limit on how much you can copy. But i have told the players on the server to report what they have heard to this forum.

Regards, Pete

4. Pete Dixon

Pete Dixon New Member

Yup, up to 35 naughty ratings, started off with 9, The people who did all this has left the server now, so it's all cool atm....

(I will not post anymore unless something happens)

Regards, Pete

5. Nasty Penguin

Nasty Penguin New Member

I second this ban on all three of them, I witnessed the entire event they caused nothing but harm and the server was in a state of disrepair with no admin. We couldn't even restart the level after all the prop spamming that ensued. There should always be an admin to at least be available for these situations.

What was the most frustrating to me was the negative ratings that the user gave out, I got 5 from that event. I would recommend an admin to review that event and remove the ratings.

David.

6. Pete Dixon

Pete Dixon New Member

I hate it when no admins are online, and i can't do anything :(

Gotta go now all! I'm gonna visit my grandmas tommorow so i might not be available for some time (unless i wake up early).

So take care all!

I'll cu guys tomorrw!

Regards, Pete

7. ben

ben <H1>Founder</H1>

10 day ban for both

8. Sir Garee

Sir Garee New Member

There were three build, and Tz_Leviathan has never RP'ed on this server every time im on with him people are complaining.

9. Gandhi Bo-Bandhi

Gandhi Bo-Bandhi New Member

yeah, i've noticed michael craig and tz leviathan on the server before. all they did was dm and cause grief to anyone who protested.

10. Kurdt Cobain

Kurdt Cobain New Member

I support everything that Pete says, if you need it.

11. TracesofGrace

TracesofGrace New Member

I am usually on steam 24/7. Though I might not be at my computer, I still respond to people that ask for me to come into the server.

Add me if you would like....

The name is : tracesofgrace

12. Sir Garee

Sir Garee New Member

when somthing like that happens i normally resort to my steam listbut you never seem to be on, its normally always build i have to ask to sort the server out :(

13. Fletcher

Fletcher New Member

All i have to say it, Holy freaking crap that is a long ban request LOL

14. [BB]CrazyDanUK

[BB]CrazyDanUK New Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.