L4D Crash course.. verdict..

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Teddi, Sep 29, 2009.

1. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

It sucks. Horribly. It looks like they ripped some stuff straight out of L4D2 and just shoved it into L4D (See: Bridges and slightly new models with l4d2 style blood)

2. TheMuffinManG

TheMuffinManG New Member

ridiculous waste of money.
    :/ it should've at least been the length of a full campaign.
    not jus 2 measly levels.

3. Robert Benson

Robert Benson Ze Captain

Bleh, I played it and enjoyed it. The people I played with were fun, and the campaign was over-all decent enough to play through and want to play again. I don't think people should buy it for 360 though, that's the only reason I bothered to try it on PC. To tell a friend that I won't be buying it, and that he shouldn't either.

It's free content for the game (PC), so complain all you need but it's at least something.

4. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

It's something, but five months, two mappers, and all they have to show for it is is an item infested map which has poor spots for hunters and smokers (seeing as it's intended to be a versus map afterall).

Sure, there were a few cool things, but it's just showing how bad valve south really is at this. Sure, I get it they're working on L4D2, but the TF2 crew are also working on L4d2, and look at the updates they've pulled out for TF2.

It's more frustrating than anything.

5. Robert Benson

Robert Benson Ze Captain

I actually found it harder for survivors in my play through, when we were infected we didn't seem to have any problems finding spots (for hunters that is, smoker is a different story), but that's just my first play through.

Item infested, very much so. I don't see the need for ammo every 20 steps and a new weapons every 40. It was getting a bit ridiculous after a while. I thought the finale was cool though, having to run out and restart the generator after a certain amount of time.

6. Overlord

Overlord lolz to can't say @dmin

I am still downloading it

7. Zeke

Zeke [BB] Sub Admin Sub Admin

It sucks ass, four months for this shit I could map this in one sitting. The most entertaining part was getting crushed by the van while it was lowering. Jesus two fucking maps they should have just called it No Mercy Extended and merged the shit.

8. angry biker

angry biker Detective

This.