Everyone help Teddi

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Whitefang, May 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Whitefang

Whitefang ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

His sense of humor died along with my message (Click)

For just $5, you can contribute towards a new one! Just send it to teddi (at) bbservers.co.uk

2. Mc Diddles

Mc Diddles <marquee><font size="3" color="blue">Justice Team<

I don't really want to make this long and pointless, but in an act to improve BB, I accidentally trolled someone. I'm going to leave BB servers for good. Although I may come back on the fourms every once in a while and maybe the servers if I'm feeling a little nostalgic, I'm probably just going to refrain from that. So bye Clive, Teddi, The Jerry, Zeke, sConed, Killermon, Bundt, Whitefang, Xandrah, Rockshell, Jazzman, Kaiden, Angry and Waffles. (I can't name everyone...)

So goodbye
    Gman George

3. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

4. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

It was only funny because of the timing of the post, and how he phrased it. Spawns like this just aren't funny.

5. Elk

Elk ecology enthusiast

Lol.

6. Rockshell

Rockshell New Member

7. The Jerry

The Jerry Active Member

HNNNNNNNNNG NGGG HNGGGNGNNGNGNGNN

GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'VE BROKEN UNDER THE PRESSURE

I don't really want to make this long and pointless like my penis, but in an act to improve BB, I have applied for Sub-Admin. I'm going to leave BB servers for good if it gets denied, then come back the very next day. Although I may come back on the forums every twelve minutes and maybe post stupid faces when people are making jokes about me, Yeah I'm definitely going to do that. So, useless dramatic props to Clive, Teddi, Zeke, sConed, Elk, Dumbo, Robert Benson, Killermon, Bundt, Whitefang, Xandrah, Rockshell, Jazzman, Kaiden, Angry, Waffles, Suga Swish, Dave Brown, Advantage, Kudomiku, T. Payne, Searchlite Records, Brandon Roberts, Lady GaGa, Obama, Leif Erickson, Nelson Mendel, 1Pac, 2Pac, 3Pac, 4 and Bob Smackaloaf... (I can't name everyone...)

So goodbye,
    The Jerry

8. Whitefang

Whitefang ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Your penis is indeed pointless.

9. Tubbimora

Tubbimora New Member

I don't really want to make this long and pointless, so cock joke.

So goodbye,
    Cock joke

10. Bundt

Bundt DJ Pauly D MVP

ty tubbi for the tl;dr version.

11. John Brown

John Brown [BB] Resident Alcoholic Admin

I don't really want to make this long and pointless like Blitz's dick but in an act to have sex with Teddi and Whitefang, I accidentally had sex with Zeke. I'm running away with Zeke for good. Although I may come back on the fourms every once in a while to fool around with Tubbimora and maybe Gman George if he lets me, I'm probably just gonna rape him like that. So bye Teddi, Whitefang, Blitz's long and pointless dick, Tubbimora, Clive, Clive's hot mom, Clive's dad, Gman George, Tex, 50 Cent, Spongebob, Squidward, Rosa Parks, Anne Frank, Osama Bin Laden, John Brown, Spike, Exuvae, Endor, Gene Hunt, Dante, and all 13 people murdered in the Columbine Highschool Invasion. ...( I can't name everyone...)

Suck my dick,
    John Brown

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.