<{BT}>Jumbo_Grill Sub Admin Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Jumbo_Grill, Apr 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jumbo_Grill

Jumbo_Grill New Member

[DENIED]<{BT}>Jumbo_Grill Sub Admin Application

Name: Gabriel

Game Name: <{BT}>Jumbo_Grill

About Yourself: Well, im 19 years old, im like to play a lot gmod, I try to help a lot of people both in the real life / Gmod, such as missions, money, etc.

Past Experience: more than 193 hours in gmod 9 / 80 on gmod 10, admin on BT build server, been admin on 3 gmod 9 rp servers, play a lot on [BB], good sharpshooter, wire experience, build experience, more than 120 hours roleplay playing (both gmod9/10)
    Main Server You Play On: [BB]RolePlay / <{BT}> clan build server

Admin References:

Use Ulx: Experience. I use ulx on both gmod 9 and 10 servers when i am admin.
    Please note that if i dont get approved, im just asking for a toolgun and being able to spawn some props.

Thank you for reading.

2. [BB]Bob

[BB]Bob Active Member

1st Get a rp name

2nd your admin references = WRONG

Lol i dont think you understand that that means they give you a reference it isnt a place to put how nice you think all the admins are =P

3rd Your app is kinda to short and bare... No info really about your self try and put some more feeling and thought into it

These are my opinions and ive never seen you play except today and ive played here since jan

Fix issues and it will be more presentable and accurate

3. Corran

Corran Active Member

Yes, admin references are when Admins think you'll do good as an admin .. So it's what admins think of you, not what you think of them. :)

Also, I don't think there's enough dedication. I don't see you on that much.

.. and, you (most likely)can't get physgun and toolgun for free ..

;) ( Useless User Vote : No. )

4. [BB]Bob

[BB]Bob Active Member

AND!

You ask for a free toolgun LMAO!!!!

Thats just really hillarious man

Its called donation and you get one

Try and be nice and donate to ben he has to pay alot of money for this server dont ever beg for physgun or toolgun thats just wrong

Really we should be donating just because were kind hes nice enough to give us some good priveleges!

5. David White

David White New Member

You seem to be new on the server i also never saw you.
    And want migth to get reference not compliment admin .How much hour have you been on the server?

6. Jumbo_Grill

Jumbo_Grill New Member

1st: I dont care if you didnt saw me.
    2nd: if you dont belive i play in the server for a long while, check before you speak.
    3rd: I never saw such a ridiculous flamer ever in my life.
    4th: Change your acts.

7. Corran

Corran Active Member

What are you talking .. about .. ???

8. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Ok then..

Thanks for taking an interest firstly!

Now then,

Admin References are slightly confused here. Once an Admin says exactly to you you can have their reference, then you can write it here, for example:

That would be a ref, this would not:

So, send out some PM's to the Admins, ask them in Servers etc, but don't bother them too much, most will post here if they know you.

Goodluck!

P.S: You can Donate to get the ToolGun, prop spawn, Physgun and more, read here;

advanced.php

9. Teddi

Teddi Well-Known Member Bear

Ok. I've highlighted in the quote which makes me say no. This is also going to be harsh.

Firstly. Many have heard me say it time and time again. This is a virtual world. Do i care what happens outside of Gmod? No. Nor should anyone else. We are not your shoulder to cry on and we won't give support. I know your saying your helping which in a fashion is good, is something i don't personally care about.

Sharpshooting. This to me equals deathmatching. Wait a second, if you have power, your not supposed to deathmatch. Being a good sharpshooter means you spend too much time killing people, and failing to realise that snipers in most cases are one shot kills with hacked views that make it very easy to aim.

I wont deny having building and wire experience is good, but on a roleplay server, this is irrelevant, we are ROLEPLAY. Not SANDBOX. This sounds like a copy pasted from an application that you have stored, and you try and take shots in the dark to try and see if it lands you somewhere positive. Unfortunatly what you need to learn is, it lands you nowhere. Be direct and accurate. Think, what does RP mean?

Gmod 9. Gmod 9 is irrelevant to this. Gmod 9 smelled badly. We have progressed from Gmod9, especially with the DarkRP/LightRP thing. We are BBRP. We are a mix of real life and HL2RP. We do not just murder anyone, nor are we complete angels.

If you dont get approved, can you have a toolie and phys? No. Thats what the donate button is there for. This is what i mean by you just store applications. If you bothered to put any effort in, you would have known that we do not give these out for free. We've started a competition, go look at it and you can win 30 days of advanced which affects the 3 servers we currently own.

And also get a proper understanding of what each thing means.

No.

10. Jumbo_Grill

Jumbo_Grill New Member

Re: [UNAPPROVED]<{BT}>Jumbo_Grill Sub Admin Application

Ok ill try to get more refs, anyway, i did say that because i like to help and well... build.

11. Corran

Corran Active Member

Re: [UNAPPROVED]<{BT}>Jumbo_Grill Sub Admin Application

Yes, but building doesn't always complement Roleplay .. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.