Boilrig

Discussion in 'Complaints & Appeals' started by VRN|Laserman, Apr 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VRN|Laserman

VRN|Laserman New Member

Told u -_-'

Well reasons for ban is

Prop surfing
    &
    not willing to RP.

First ill do story.

::::Story (Text)::::
    All started with a store, i had a store with nothing in it. Some random chief went in. I told him to not get in unless he has a warrant and if is see anyone in my store without warrant i would report to mayor. We dindt had a mayor at that time. So then boil comes in just a few seconds after i told chief, he was always close so he must have heard it. So i told him to w8 there until i contacted mayor. I was encouraging people to become mayor. When we finally had a mayor (like had to w8 1-2 minutes) i adverted that i wanted a meeting with him. Then Boil knocked me out and put me on ceiling and walked away. when i woke up he was still near shop so i punched him and told him not to run away. He killed me then. I got pissed and for a long time then nothing happened. Then he used props to create a ramp up to a guys room. Contact Undead|Zorcur for more information. He owned the place. I shot NEAR boilrig (not hit) to warn him to stop, he was already at window. He continued so i hit him. suddenly when i was reloading and looking around me. He was gone, a few seconds later i got arrested. i had to w8 350 seconds, that was boring. When i got back i heard boilrig was still trying to ramp in, i got sick and made a 2x metal tube with fade door and working keypads in and out. Then he used platforms to prop surf out, i have multiply screenshots of that. I kept locking him up and he wouldnt stop, i asked mayor to demote him, so i could get a screenshot of him denying demote. Now for the screenshots.

::::Screenshots::::
    [attachment=8:2yiugqst]Evidence One.JPG[/attachment:2yiugqst]
    [attachment=7:2yiugqst]Evidence Two.JPG[/attachment:2yiugqst]
    [attachment=6:2yiugqst]Evidence Three.JPG[/attachment:2yiugqst]
    [attachment=5:2yiugqst]Evidence Four.JPG[/attachment:2yiugqst]
    [attachment=4:2yiugqst]Evidence Five.1.JPG[/attachment:2yiugqst]
    [attachment=3:2yiugqst]Evidence Five.2.JPG[/attachment:2yiugqst]
    [attachment=2:2yiugqst]Evidence Five.3.JPG[/attachment:2yiugqst]
    [attachment=1:2yiugqst]Evidence Five.4.JPG[/attachment:2yiugqst]
    [attachment=0:2yiugqst]Evidence Six.JPG[/attachment:2yiugqst]

And thats it. Hope he gets a ban -_-"

2. Zorcur

Zorcur New Member

Yeah, boilrig all through today did nothing but abuse. He kept using his battering ram on my door, coming in for no reason, then when I shot him, came back five times over saying he had cameras around the city that saw him get killed. He didnt have any cameras, and if he did, they have to be exposed to the public, not invisible. Hes been nothing but an ass hole - in the middle of building when I had a gate that I hadnt mannaged to get a keypad for, He started yelling PROPBLOCK PROPBLOCK - But then when he trapped me in an alley with fences and no keypad, it wasnt propblock for him. And trust me, I hate laserman as much as the next guy, but i believe him on this. And his evidence is solid, i was with him that day.

3. Psycho

Psycho New Member

That is some HARD evidence, i can almost ensure you that is a ban...

I was on the server at the morning when this happened, but i had to go to school and we was in a hurry so i couldn't do anything (I just saw the NLR in console!)

I support this ban request 893%

4. TheyCallHimBoss

TheyCallHimBoss New Member

[Profanity Removed]

[User was banned for this post]

5. Kaiden

Kaiden Administrator Community Manager

Lol you evidently want a ban for that post, Boss.

Yeah few hours-1 day ban probably. Prop surf + Break NLR.

6. VRN|Laserman

VRN|Laserman New Member

kaiden that boss is probably boilrig -_-
    Also good guess, but im not german. Im dutch, altough its close to eachother. now go cry emo kid =D ;D

7. Corran

Corran Active Member

Hey, maybe someone should deal with this ..

8. John Brown

John Brown [BB] Resident Alcoholic Admin

Agrees.

9. Boilrig

Boilrig BB Veteran

the thing is why would i just stand and get trapped in a cage i didn't know why you were doing it i asked but why were you trapping me with a cage that i had no right to be in there

10. BlackDog

BlackDog FUMUKU, shall rise again

Hmm is pretty solid, i havent had any problems with boil sept him not listening when i tell him to not put somthing down. As for his floating platforms he does that to place his cameras so i can guess he did have them all over the place, he usualy does this to provide the Cp with an 1984 telescreen kinda thing. But if he indeed did say because "he" saw himself die on the camera it wouldnt make much sence, as he just died so he couldnt have been watching as when you spawn, your a new person who technicly just got transfered to the city so there would be no way for his new life to have seen it, so that was a breach of the NLR.
    I would say him useing the platform to get outa your tube would have been done by anyone who had advanced, you may have had a keypad on both sides, but i beleive that is still considerd prop blocking, as your trapping him against his will, if it was in the jail or somthing it would be a different case, but not out in public were everyone can see.

While i dont say him useing the props to put cameras up like that should be condoned to be done, as it could lead to many other problems if it was announced it was ok, i have to admit it does help keep the CP informed on pretty much anything thats going on outside

11. Boilrig

Boilrig BB Veteran

well there are some mistakes in this story they will be under lined and the real piece of article will be put in with a red as a colour
    ::::Story (Text)::::
    All started with a store( it did have his name on it so there was nothing to prove that it was his and i didn't find that was true him and also didn't beliove he was telling the truth becuase all the dm of city 18 map he was doing the other day), i had a store with nothing in it. Some random chief went in. I told him to not get in unless he has a warrant and if is see anyone in my store without warrant i would report to mayor. We dindt had a mayor at that time. So then boil comes in just a few seconds after i told chief, he was always close so he must have heard it. So i told him to w8 there until i contacted mayor. I was encouraging people to become mayor. When we finally had a mayor (like had to w8 1-2 minutes) i adverted that i wanted a meeting with him. Then Boil knocked me out and put me on ceiling and walked away (hold up no way are you joking i walked into the shop when i went to get out then you stood in the door way and blocked it i asked you to move it but you didn't so stun sticked you no move so i just knocked you out and i didn't put you in the roof) when i woke up he was still near shop so i punched him and told him not to run away. He killed me then.(i did not im surei did not kill a stun sticked because you were punching me so i could see a cp do a lot worse) I got pissed and for a long time then nothing happened.(last night you were saying you would get subadmin and ban us or mute us since you think subadmin is kind of like some sort power its a lot of responsibility) Then he used props to create a ramp up to a guys room. Contact Undead|Zorcur for more information. He owned the place. I shot NEAR boilrig (not hit) to warn him to stop( no you hit me but i don't remember arresting you), he was already at the window. He continued so i hit him. suddenly when i was reloading and looking around me. He was gone, a few seconds later i got arrested. i had to w8 350 seconds (i don't remeber arresting you), that was boring. When i got back i heard boilrig was still trying to ramp in (because this guy was not responding i yelled and im sure those were not his apartments though but i gave up that was the wrong way to take it, building a ramp), i got sick and made a 2x metal tube with fade door and working keypads in and out. Then he used platforms to prop surf out, i have multiply screenshots of that.(but why would i be locked up like that i asked no reason, i do have a couple of videos of him spawning heaps when i got out the first and spawning them while i was running away) I kept locking him up and (i killed you serval times so i could get away not get traped in his jail of his) he wouldnt stop, i asked mayor to demote him, so i could get a screenshot of him denying demote. (why would i deny a vote i will ask the mayor if it is a pressered vote and why i was demoted, that iv barely been demoted) Now for the screenshots. ( Just Remembered :hold it, you put those cages there so i would prop surf out i do you really think that would work of, you wanted more screen shots so you locked me up hoping ill get out.

12. Boilrig

Boilrig BB Veteran

Pict 1 I Actually Could Not Get Out
    Pict 2 I Killed You As Soon As I Got Out So I Could Make A Run Before You Spawned More On Me, Jail Again If You Look Above I Had Kill Myself To get Out
    Pict 3 { Me Getting Out
    Pict 4 {
    Pict 5 { So Me Trying To Get Out
    Pict 6 {

13. Boilrig

Boilrig BB Veteran

I don't use my cam only to see whats happening any dm etc i find it the wrong thing to do but Im Always Watching

Releasing Videos In A Moment

14. Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris New Member

This is what I saw.

1) You trapping Boilrig. Which is horrible RP, and isn't very nice.
    2) You both being A**holes to one another
    3) A silly request.

I would say a 3 hr ban maximum for prop surfing.

NLR Breaking is a arrest, kick, etc.

15. VRN|Laserman

VRN|Laserman New Member

*sigh* chuck, im not the eval one. Its Boil.
    I put him in the cage becoz he kept making ramps. At the end i put a 1x1 platform on it, i dindt had tiem yet to put it on becoz u escaped to quick -_-

16. VRN|Laserman

VRN|Laserman New Member

Also, yesterday with the gun spam. He got in an admin called Vent. I never seen him on server in my timezone, so either not active or specially brought in. He told teddi a story of me noclipping (WTF??????)to get me banned. When we were talking with admins in private. Boil was always in there. Vent also kept threatening me, like he threw a prop ball at me. I said can u plz not prop attack me. and he was all like OMFG u accuse me of abuse huh ?? huh? Luckely Teddi was honest and i dindt ge ta perm ban as planned -_-'

17. Boilrig

Boilrig BB Veteran

But the amount of times you did it and you don't take the punishment in to your own hands

18. Boilrig

Boilrig BB Veteran

well if i was there i wasn't at my computer i didn't even know but this is going no where its off topic

19. Zorcur

Zorcur New Member

To be fair, as I said before, I hate laserman as much as the next guy, but he did get completely the wrong end of the stick. Laserman spent most of the time hanging with me as I attempted to build a refugee city to get away from the DM Apocolypse (Which I caused), but suddenly Boilrig started making claims that Laserman was noclipping, exploiting bugs, and hacking. I have seen laserman exploit a bug once or twice, but never anything major. This ended with an admin called Vent who I had never seen before, not even listening to lasermans argument and just shouting at him, and it was until teddi came along that there was actually a progression in the argument as he had the intellect to listen to both sides.

20. Boilrig

Boilrig BB Veteran

you got to be joking me

but suddenly Boilrig started making claims that Laserman was noclipping, exploiting bugs, and hacking.

well i wasn't doing that so yea

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.